Official Rd16 Bulldogs vs Sharks Match Week Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunix86

Waterboy
Reaction score
Any chance flanno is there to give mahoney a rest either side of half time while letting rajab and Karl go and have real crack

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shits me to tears that he’s going to put Flanagan at halfback. So fucking stupid. Sent him back to reserve grade and said to be a hooker. We have Rhajab and Oloapu, two kids who will be at the club next season. But no let’s put Flanagan in at halfback. Ciraldo is losing me by the fucking day at the moment.
What does he see in this clown

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shits me to tears that he’s going to put Flanagan at halfback. So fucking stupid. Sent him back to reserve grade and said to be a hooker. We have Rhajab and Oloapu, two kids who will be at the club next season. But no let’s put Flanagan in at halfback. Ciraldo is losing me by the fucking day at the moment.
If flopanagan starts at half, then that is the line in the sand when it comes to CC

Why put him at 7 when he got dropped to become a hooker. It's hypocritical and delusional.

We have 2 young halves who are our future. This is the perfect time to let them have a crack.

Flopanagan has failed and failed well for the last 3 years and even before.
Nothing will change

I was looking forward to the game but now I am not caring
Win lose or draw he ain't our future forget about the flop.

Reynolds would have been a better option if for what reason CC doesn't want to give RAJAB a crack.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If flopanagan starts at half, then that is the line in the sand when it comes to CC

Why put him at 7 when he got dropped to become a hooker. It's hypocritical and delusional.

We have 2 young halves who are our future. This is the perfect time to let them have a crack.

Flopanagan has failed and failed well for the last 3 years and even before.
Nothing will change

I was looking forward to the game but now I am not caring
Win lose or draw he ain't our future forget about the flop.

Reynolds would have been a better option if for what reason CC doesn't want to give RAJAB a crack.
Yeah after the way Rhajab went last week thought it would be good to see how he went for a full game there. That was a reason to watch the game. But now putting Flanagan there. I’m fucking over it. He goes on about changes and being pissed off. Makes only forced changes this week. Then after dropping Flanagan because he’s not a good enough halfback and telling him to reinvent himself as a hooker, brings him back in the halves. How the fuck does that make sense?! He says we’re the opportunity club. So give Rhajab and Oloapu (who are here next year) the chance to have an 80 minute game. But no. Let’s get old reliable Flanagan who has no TAs as a halfback in first grade this season.

And Gus bragging about fielding a young team today. Fuck off. That’s poor roster management.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Where do our points come from today? We’re in for a long one unfortunately

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate Hynes face, something about the way he looks an expressions.. he’s a little bitch, and I hope we show him up today and make him look the fool. That would be the best outcome.

However being realistic means that we probably get our ass handed to us, either we cause a massive upset or we are frustrated and disappointed like the original theme.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yay Flanagan halfback, actually taking the piss

Status
Not open for further replies.