Rd 7 vs Eels 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3. King - 72 minutes(!), 153 metres and 49 tackles. What an absolute beast.
2. TPJ - 48 minutes, 121 metres and 21 tackles. Couple of errors but that’s just part of the package, would love if he could come out like that every week and play some more minutes. Our only forward who sets out to intimidate and be the aggressor.
1. Mahoney - a mixed bag today but up against his old club and their moronic fans he went out of his way to be in everything, never backed down once and put Moses on his arse which I will never tire of seeing.

Waddell has been pretty good recently but man today he was poor. Played the full game, 33 tackles and 74 metres which is ordinary but then gave away a crucial penalty and got bulldozed by RCG which allowed them to get on a real roll. He is nowhere near good enough to be turning in numbers like that AND coming up with multiple stupid plays in the same game.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3 - King
2 - Preston
1- Alamoti

They're pretty much the only three who can hold their head high with their effort.. TPJ tried and added something with his offloads. Other than that pretty much everyone else was disappointing.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okey dokey - here we go.

3 - whomever cut open Guthowhine. I'll take small wins
2 - Kingy
1 - TPJ (and for a 1st run for a while - loved the controlled aggression)
Nobody but King and Alamoti deserve points. The rest can whinge their way back to Belmore.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where fucked cause the corrupt refs always robs dogs over nrl wont be watching it again and all this money suppose to have but cant buy no one or are we broke if i was out there today i would have broke moses jaw his such a spud

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pisses me off if i was in the stand i would have thrown a bottle out gerald sutton and chris butler today its such a rigged sport always keep the top teams up top

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3-Alomoti
2- King
1-Averillo

One of the gutsiest performances I’ve seen from an NRL team in years. Well done Dogs! Unlucky today.

Status
Not open for further replies.