Rd 21 v Panthers

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They'll put 30 on us........ in the first half

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm actually going to see how much of this game I can handle today with my nephew. Got a feeling that a fix might happen to kill all the multis that will have Penrith winning as a sure thing. I'll be watching to see if the ref is our 18th player.
All the angry punters lmao! They will fuckin rage

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s almost like the Top 30 has been lined up.

The top 13 defenders have been identified and then told they are not required for this game.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So.
* Haze perham plays fuck most weeks & gets dropped for Avarillo who then performs like a FB should. Then he moves Avarillo to half back Where he does not perform well.
* have a Flanngan, a half who can tackle & moves him to Hooker.
* leaking points all year on the edges so promotes alamoti & Ockunbor (on run on team) see Penrith run there edge plays at Alamoti.
* ockunbor experiment was supposedly be a backup for when we a are short of a back & short minutes of intense action in the forwards. He has him playing like a josh Jackson.
* Topine perhaps the only player who can tackle all day long is bench. Perhaps our defense is not our issue?

Ummmm

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anasta and ennis are shocked with the changes

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Don’t worry Gus will get on twitter after the game and tell us how good Panther are. Taking credit for Ivan Cleary’s work there.
Haha mate haven't you heard, there are only two truths in the NRL

1. GUS is the mastermind behind Penrith's success now and into the next 20 years of success, except when Cleary takes on another coaching gig and they turn to pus.

2. HASLER is to blame for our results now and into the next 4 years And only GUS can save us from perpetual dogshit results.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Panther are such grub, moaning in the background. Hope they all die.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wow, tellytubby is sick but he still plays him....