Reaction score
3. King Flanagun
2. Morrin
1. Preston

We have a shit team :rage: lol

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I went to the Sydney Film Festival today. Saw a fantastic film, “The Power of the Dog.” A Western, nothing to do with football, but 120 minutes of gripping drama.

Without checking the score first, I come home and put on the Kayo Mini of this arvo’s game. 18 minutes of utter shite. I saw 13 dogs, but absolutely no power.

In fact, I could barely detect a pulse. There was an eye-watering scene in the movie, a close up of the main character grabbing a sharp blade and castrating a calf.

I had to wonder whether he’d been parachuted onto Shark Park today during the warm-up to nobble our boys.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
On what earth does Flanagan get points? Besides his first half try he’s been woeful
Points for Flanagan's game... some people had too much meth in their pipes. Save the meth until after the game so you watch the same game as us.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3- Morrin
2 - Preston
1 - Kiraz

I also almost gave 1 point to Flanno, that's how shit everyone was. Not due to anything great from him but his try from DH is a reflection of the success he's finding in the #9 in NSW Cup. He still belongs nowhere near the halves, though. Kiraz got the point because he was our top metre maker.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3- Morrin
2 - Preston
1 - Kiraz

I also almost gave 1 point to Flanno, that's how shit everyone was. Not due to anything great from him but his try from DH is a reflection of the success he's finding in the #9 in NSW Cup. He still belongs nowhere near the halves, though. Kiraz got the point because he was our top metre maker.
He’s a class hooker. Going into Greta things in that position I think.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On what earth does Flanagan get points? Besides his first half try he’s been woeful
One try used to get Lewis man of the match on here, remember who you are dealing with.

Last edited:

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think because he was like a dumb dog that kept ripping up your shoes but was always waiting for you at the front gate when you came home. He had the bulldog spirt just not the skill to go with it.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Spirited effort but we were way short today.

for me:

3- Preston
2- Flanagan
1- Burns

special shout to Kurtis Morrin and Averillo
Love machine, as in a next generation sex doll? Something for lonely men to pound away at?
I’m not judging, whatever gets you off mate. I like that you own it,

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Preston
2. Morrin
1. Kiraz

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3. Morrin
2. Preston
1. Fans
Preston gets 2 points in his worst game of the year, says a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.