Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t even feel like we put out our best 17 even with the unavailable players, week in week out.

Judging by CC’s comments Flanagan will be playing next week. Probably off the bench.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Averillo
2. Wilson
3. Kiraz (left)
4. Alamoti (right)
5. Addo Carr
6. Burton
7. Rajab
8. TPJ
9. Mahoney
10. King
11. Preston
12. Mariner
13. Morrin
14. KO
15. Edwards
16. Sutton/Pele
17. Patolo
18. Flanno in case Reed Mahoney doesn't play.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
#fucktheeels

Could be a win,we can beat ‘em.. seems it’s what the officials and TAB want these days however. So that’s Already a concern!!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Need more Harrison at Lock with his ball playing. Waddell was throwing borderline intercepts his passing was that slow at lock. I really wouldn’t have him in the team, he might get through work but fuck me he is a proper idiot too many times during the game and it costs us daily. Need Hughes, Patolo, Nu Brown, Flanagan from Cup to be included into this game. RFM should be back

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Waddell is done surely. He is a proper idiot with a low footy IQ. And the less said about Perham the better. For a team to take the field each week without a ball playing fullback (remember those) on top of not having a halfback, i don't know what our coaching staff expect us to do when we get close to our opponents try-line. I think they should be able to see that yes, they can do the job from halfway or from a scrum because opposition defence isn't up in their face. Once the outside defenders have time to jam up and in on our edge we are unable to get the ball to our wing.

Flanagan will do a good job if he plays at hooker next week. He really looks good in reserve grade playing out of there. Kiraz will be a big inclusion if he is fit to play. Hopefully JFM, Patolo and Hughes can come back into the team for Waddell, Sutton and Rajab.

Parra play a power game (that's all Arthur knows) and Moses kicks them into good field position. We have to match fire for fire. If Brown is out that is massive as most of their good ball points come on the back of him. I'd have a pack of :
King
Mahoney / Flanagan if Mahoney is out.
TPJ
RFM
Preston
Edwards

Okunbor
Hughes
Patolo
Morrin

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Anyone have any news on Thompson, Sam Hughes or RFM? Are they getting close? Do you think CC will give them 30 min in Cup first? Is Pele right to go after suspension. I wonder how Kikau is progressing, any chance of getting him back with a reasonable number of games to go, say 5+. We have 2 more byes so should start being able to field stronger sides consistently, as long as CC stops picking a useless utility. Why was Rhajab there? Seemed like he was there only as a negative, i.e to hook Perham or KO. I think his plan may have been to hook one of them but Reed HIA messed that up. I have noticed with CC he seems to have no plan B. He has an idea of what he wants to see and wont be flexible on the fly, for example not playing Rajab at 9 and earlier on not playing Burton at centre when FOX was injured, just weird calls.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone have any news on Thompson, Sam Hughes or RFM? Are they getting close? Do you think CC will give them 30 min in Cup first? Is Pele right to go after suspension. I wonder how Kikau is progressing, any chance of getting him back with a reasonable number of games to go, say 5+. We have 2 more byes so should start being able to field stronger sides consistently, as long as CC stops picking a useless utility. Why was Rhajab there? Seemed like he was there only as a negative, i.e to hook Perham or KO. I think his plan may have been to hook one of them but Reed HIA messed that up. I have noticed with CC he seems to have no plan B. He has an idea of what he wants to see and wont be flexible on the fly, for example not playing Rajab at 9 and earlier on not playing Burton at centre when FOX was injured, just weird calls.
rfm and Hughes might be back next week, who knows with Thompson i doubt he'll be back for at least another month

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is Reed confirmed to miss out?

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With Mahoney possibly out and hopefully brown for eels out. Must win.
Honestly wouldn’t make to many key changes as our combinations are starting to build attack wise.

1. Perham (for now)
2. Fox
3. Alamoti
4. Averillo
5. Kiraz if fit. If not Skelton for yardage
6. Burton ( he’s a half fuck up with centre talk)
7. Oloapu (only real option atm)
8. King
9. Flanagan if Mahoney is ruled out
10. Tpj ( has stepped up a lot the past few weeks)
11. Preston
12. Okunbor
13. Edwards

14. Nu brown covers half hooker forwards
15. Pele
16. Morrin
17. Patolo or Thompson if fit to return.
Who’s this Thompson guy you talk about? Never heard of him. Is he any good?

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
An unpopular opinion, but I think Flanno will do alright at the rake position. He’s a solid defender

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanagan’s stats from hooker the last 5 weeks
6 try assists
6 line break assists
212 tackles
12 missed tackles
11 goals
And somehow runs even more at hooker .
All jokes aside. He has performed quite well, but still has patchy parts to his game....Ryan Gray would be our first choice in Ressies and he made a return...

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
An unpopular opinion, but I think Flanno will do alright at the rake position. He’s a solid defender
Is probably the best choice i agree, Ryan Gray is a better 9 but has no FG experience.