Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Preston
JR
Burto

most weeks Preston an burtons name will be in the top 3, and if old boy keeps it up he will get a mention more often than not !!

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t, just don’t. Fuck me we were bad tonight. The Raiders were there for the beating too. Terrible performance.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Normally I'd say half of you have no fckng idea but that was such a weird game. But giving max points to Burton because the other team cannot catch hail marys is just fckng ridiculous.

3 Kiraz. One leg - did his job on that half of the field - 2nd most yards, PCMs good
2 Pele. Any surprise when he was on the field we looked good. Best metre eater in the forwards by a mile
1 no fckng idea. Reed did some good things but took a lot of bad options. Burton kicks but fck all else. Preston sort of disappeared in the 2nd half.
Bro what are you on about, Kiraz did fuck all. Standard game from an outside back.

burtons Hail Marys…. Mate they get more results than any other half in the NRL. We’ve literally got a weapon that no one else in the NRL has

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Bro what are you on about, Kiraz did fuck all. Standard game from an outside back.

burtons Hail Marys…. Mate they get more results than any other half in the NRL. We’ve literally got a weapon that no one else in the NRL has
Standard game from an outside back? Did you see the rest of the team tonight. They were all a hot mess. One leg. Did his defensive stuff and more, try assist from a real effort play, consistently busted the first tackle and had offloads.

Whereas Burton - kicked the ball high. If Rapana is at FB and catches those - we lose by 30.

I'd prefer my HB to do more than just kick a high ball - you sure you're not an AFL fan?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Standard game from an outside back? Did you see the rest of the team tonight. They were all a hot mess. One leg. Did his defensive stuff and more, try assist from a real effort play, consistently busted the first tackle and had offloads.

Whereas Burton - kicked the ball high. If Rapana is at FB and catches those - we lose by 30.

I'd prefer my HB to do more than just kick a high ball - you sure you're not an AFL fan?
If Rapaba is at FB and catches those bahaha alright bro keep living in a fantasy… how about this…

if we had no injuries we would of won
If we signed Haas we would of won
If we had Wayne Bennett as coach we would of won

Where do you draw the line with your fantasies?

and if you have to bring up how the rest of the team played to justify why one player played well then they didn’t play well

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbour was good tonight. Made some great tackles and a decent amount of PCM for the amount of hit ups he had.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
If Rapaba is at FB and catches those bahaha alright bro keep living in a fantasy… how about this…

if we had no injuries we should of won
If we signed Haas we should of won
If we had Wayne Bennett as coach we should of won

Where do you draw the line with your fantasies?

and if you have to bring up how the rest of the team played to justify why one player played well then they didn’t play well
And they say I smoke too much.

Fixed it so its like for like now. As for drawing the line - five chicks. Even my fantasy dick cannot handle more than that.

Lol - u put shit on Kiraz and he had a good game. A better game than everyone. Your guy had two fckd up tackle attempts that cost us two tries. Couldn't drop kick it 10m. Had no LB or LBA. Ran the ball for a grand total of 23m. So all he did was kick the ball high and wait for the Raiders to fck up.

Go watch some football bro and educate yourself.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
3. Preston
2. Mahoney
1. Pele

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
I was going Burton but I expect him at that level every week plus he gifted them 6 points
His defence is way below what it needs to be and we cannot always rely on his bombs....no matter how effective they are....

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was going Burton but I expect him at that level every week plus he gifted them 6 points
I think he thought his Center was going to help in the tackle except Paul decided to go tackle Casper instead. That’s the worst read of a defensive play I’ve ever seen can’t blame Casey for that. It was 3 of us to 2 of them. Embarrassing

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We use to have a HB who couldn’t kick it more than twenty meters. Did you enjoy those days better?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
We use to have a HB who couldn’t kick it more than twenty meters. Did you enjoy those days better?
Yes because life was simpler. The known world knew he was shit - and one man said he wasn't. Good times....

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Normally I'd say half of you have no fckng idea but that was such a weird game. But giving max points to Burton because the other team cannot catch hail marys is just fckng ridiculous.

3 Kiraz. One leg - did his job on that half of the field - 2nd most yards, PCMs good
2 Pele. Any surprise when he was on the field we looked good. Best metre eater in the forwards by a mile
1 no fckng idea. Reed did some good things but took a lot of bad options. Burton kicks but fck all else. Preston sort of disappeared in the 2nd half.
Burton fuck all else ?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Burton fuck all else ?
yeah - go back up this page to a previous post.

he's still learning the halves trade so I don't have great expectations but trying to say he did something other than a nice grubber and range of hail marys - happy to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.