Raymond Faitala-Mariner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can we please start giving this bloke more minutes!!

Really starting to show some nice signs and bending the line in recent weeks, yet gets fuck all game time.
Why was he dropped after first few games?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks explosive and has a good offload. No idea why this bloke isn't a regular first grader.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree would rather see this kid get minutes ahead of Eastwood moving forward.

Reaction score
Played really well today. His offloads are threat just needs more support players around him, as his arms were free a few times but no one was there to capitalise.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when is eastwood or graham back? had enough of this guy attacking the line and getting offloads away needs to be in reserve grade where those types of plays are acceptable

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine RFM in Kas's body? The guy goes hard and we need to see more of him. With Fualalo also progressing nicely, we have some nice depth coming through

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Des benches him until he needs him lol

Fuck you des

And before the des lovers tell me he was injured the hasler fuck was benching/reserve grading RFM before his injury

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Des benches him until he needs him lol

Fuck you des

And before the des lovers tell me he was injured the hasler fuck was benching/reserve grading RFM before his injury
It's not about Des it's about RFM and he still doesn't have enough fitness to play FG for a full game. He was a lot less effective in the second half than the first and was clearly out of steam. full credit to him for the first half - he was on fire, but the second half he didn't do much at all. I think he will be a gun next year but this year he is an impact player off the bench.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Rfm should play as many minutes as hes capable of, hes not had a bad game. He goes good.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not about Des it's about RFM and he still doesn't have enough fitness to play FG for a full game. He was a lot less effective in the second half than the first and was clearly out of steam. full credit to him for the first half - he was on fire, but the second half he didn't do much at all. I think he will be a gun next year but this year he is an impact player off the bench.
It is about Des it's all on that fraud fuckwit shoulders

5 minute stints to Elliot last year until an injury crisis during a game FORCED des to use Elliot for longer

I'm fairly certain RFM has spent a game this season sitting on the bench for A FULL 80 MINUTES and then let's not forget the last 5 minutes he gave RFM against the warriors the first time we played them

Fuck des fuck des fuck des

He's a fraud

He works against our players abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.