Raelene needs to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is what Castle was quoted today when asked about how the fans consider success
"“One-third of it is about football and the rest is about commercial and all of our commercial measures are up."

To me 80% is about football and the rest will follow on the back of it.

she really doesnt get it. She is still only concerned about dollars. She has to realise that fans are fickle. They will drop off if the football is either boring or unsuccessful or both.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
This is what Castle was quoted today when asked about how the fans consider success
"“One-third of it is about football and the rest is about commercial and all of our commercial measures are up."

she really doesnt get it. She is still only concerned about dollars. She has to realise that fans are fickle. They will drop off if the football is either boring or unsuccessful or both.
She only thinks about making the club money and that's it , she needs to go I don't follow the Bulldogs on how much money they make I follow the dogs on what they do on the field .

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Great news !!! now she can continue making money by selling opposition jerseys at the dogs shop .
She basically said, we don't give a fu3k about on field results., We just care about money.
But we must try and silence the fans and media by making the canteen lady responsible for our last two failure seasons.
Fu3k her the North Korean bitch.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
This current board and Ceo have made me start hating my club. Wtf!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs have the most delusional fans

going by the posts on face book fan pages you can see, high number of doggies fans are happy with the coach, CEO and our failure in general.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Dogs have the most delusional fans

going by the posts on face book fan pages you can see, high number of doggies fans are happy with the coach, CEO and our failure in general.
Like you said they are fans not supporters;)

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stupid fat bitch get rid of her and get corey payne understands the club and understands the game

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She reminds me of homer Simpson! Someone needs to tell her to STFU, the more she talks the more stupid she sounds!

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score

The way to hurt these mf- is no membership.

Football brings membership and winning culture.
Alexander described it " hate commentating this team as they are boring"
I hate watching my team as the bring out every negative emotion out of me.

It sounds like this meeting was about buying time for any sackings.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stupid fat bitch get rid of her and get corey payne understands the club and understands the game
Another intelligent thread.... disrespectful pricks, Mr Moderator...... eliminate this dumb thread.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Awesome thread and you dont like it then dont read or fuck off...

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raelene is a yes man, I don't think they'll get rid of her! She's also promoting a positive we don't discriminate image for the club. If Bullfrog was around he would have been involved in everything, from board decisions down to who mops the floor at the league club. Something the current board doesn't want in our CEO!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The sight or sound from her continued to irritate me. The problem we have in trying to get rid of her is the flack the Board would potentially receive. However, mark my words, getting rid of her after the same sex marriage plebiscite will be seen as being very politically incorrect to many sponsors. A dilemma for the "family" club. ie Much better to do it now.

She is not competent when it comes to football culture so concentrates her energies on the corporate sponsorship side. Accordingly Des has had free range to run our football department into the ground. The Board have taken their eye off the ball. Her tenure is a ticklish dilemma for the Board also with her lack of involvement in football matters, so expect more Board scrutiny of Hasler if he survives...which will piss him off of course.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The sight or sound from her continued to irritate me. The problem we have in trying to get rid of her is the flack the Board would potentially receive. However, mark my words, getting rid of her after the same sex marriage plebiscite will be seen as being very politically incorrect to many sponsors. A dilemma for the "family" club. ie Much better to do it now.

She is not competent when it comes to football culture so concentrates her energies on the corporate sponsorship side. Accordingly Des has had free range to run our football department into the ground. The Board have taken their eye off the ball. Her tenure is a ticklish dilemma for the Board also with her lack of involvement in football matters, so expect more Board scrutiny of Hasler if he survives...which will piss him off of course.
I agree completely even though she is hopeless we are always going to painted as cavemen for punting her for no other reason then she is female. The club has dug its own grave on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.