Racism is a one way street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Read this article. Seems like racism is the tool of the devil for some and the point of humour for others. Apparently, constantly mentioning someone's skin colour is ok, "mayonnaise monster, white devil and whitest white 'boi'" are not racial slurs and doing the EXACT same thing is alright if your skin is a certain colour. And if you're a woman.

Frankly, I call bullshit on the whole story for a few reasons, 1. No one would be openly racist in a work environment and 2. If he was that openly racist, he wouldn't back down the second she did the same thing. He'd probably "up" his game or something.

Anyway: http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...e/news-story/49a4eed6ee882ca8778db456f223b038

So, to sum up: if you're a white person, especially a male. Evidently, you're the devil. If you're black and especially a woman, go for your life. Fire off as many racial slurs as possible.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I like reading all the comments on certain facebook pages from black americans. They complain about racism yet absolutely smash white people lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've had that argument many times with African American teens. Talk to any of the African American seniors and they're pretty respectful. Talk to the teens and young adults and they spout racist rants at white people then say "Black people can't be racist". People started coining the term "reverse racism" when black people did it which is just as stupid. Reverse racism is like reverse killing someone. Racism is racism no matter where it comes from.

Fortunately it's not so bad in Australia but in America it's pretty messed up. One black teenager went on a full racist rant at me and when I called her racist she said "You can't be racist if you've been oppressed"

Morgan Freeman said it the best when asked about Black History month:

“Black History Month, you find … ?”

Morgan Freeman gave a one-word answer: “Ridiculous.”

“Why?” asked the veteran news reporter.

“You’re going to relegate my history to a month?” asked Freeman. “What do you do with yours? Which month is white history month? No, come on, tell me,” he continued.

“Well, I’m Jewish,” responded Mike Wallace.

Freeman kept pressuring for an answer. “Okay. Which month is Jewish history month?”

“There isn’t one,” replied Wallace.

“Oh. Oh, why not? Do you want one?” asked Morgan Freeman in response.

Wallace said “No.”

“I don’t either,” explained Freeman. “I don’t want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.”

A clearly surprised Wallace then moved right into the larger topic of racism, to which Freeman gave one of the greatest answers on the subject ever uttered:

“How are we going to get rid of racism and — ”

“Stop talking about it. I’m going to stop calling you a white man, and I’m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man,” said Freeman.

“I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman. You want to say, `Well, I know this white guy named Mike Wallace?’ You know what I’m saying?” he asked.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Read this article. Seems like racism is the tool of the devil for some and the point of humour for others. Apparently, constantly mentioning someone's skin colour is ok, "mayonnaise monster, white devil and whitest white 'boi'" are not racial slurs and doing the EXACT same thing is alright if your skin is a certain colour. And if you're a woman.

Frankly, I call bullshit on the whole story for a few reasons, 1. No one would be openly racist in a work environment and 2. If he was that openly racist, he wouldn't back down the second she did the same thing. He'd probably "up" his game or something.

Anyway: http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...e/news-story/49a4eed6ee882ca8778db456f223b038

So, to sum up: if you're a white person, especially a male. Evidently, you're the devil. If you're black and especially a woman, go for your life. Fire off as many racial slurs as possible.
Lol,
In America, black people create more crime per head of population by a massive disportionate amount over all other race of people,

If a white person mentions this fact he is accused of being racist, and accused of saying black people are criminals,

Political correctness is way out of control,

You should ba able to state statistical proven facts without being labeled a racist,

Oh and by the way fuk white people,
Just fuk em, lol,

There are even people in America who claim that only white people can be racist, lol,

I'll find some links

My god some people on this earth are retarded,

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where was here master during all of this ? That's a whole lot of gum flapping time that could of been used for the cotton harvest

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Political correctness is way out of control thanks to gays and lesbians wanting gay marriage.
So the archbishop of Sydney was right allowing gay marriage will open a Pandora's box.
Everyone will use political correctness now to get their way just as gays have.
#truth

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People have to remember that ***** are still *****, no matter what their skin colour is.

PS why is it bad for whites to call blacks "niggers" but it's OK for a black to call Arabs "sand niggers"?

Fuk everyone equally lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Political correctness is way out of control thanks to gays and lesbians wanting gay marriage.
So the archbishop of Sydney was right allowing gay marriage will open a Pandora's box.
#truth
Political correctness went to far when we stopped feeding the Christians to the lions , bloody do gooders

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember on hey hey it's Saturday when Harry cornice junior went on a rant about racisum when some white people did a Jackson 5 skit,

Omg, what a pussy,

http://youtu.be/qEtjaZ8ZuNU

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just asked my slave if he was if he thought I was racist .I also said the wrong answer will result in beatings and rations of fried chicken and watermelon would be suspended.
His answer "racism dont exist masser "

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just asked my slave if he was if he thought I was racist .I also said the wrong answer will result in beatings and rations of fried chicken and watermelon would be suspended.
His answer "racism dont exist masser "
Now why can't all black people be like him,
Lol, YES ALL.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
#truth
That's not political correctness, that's equality. Political correctness is when you call them fairies and they say "that's offensive, we prefer to be known as Sam Thaidays"

(Geddit? 'cause they always come in from behind)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's not political correctness, that's equality. Political correctness is when you call them fairies and they say "that's offensive, we prefer to be known as Sam Thaidays"

Equality is part of political correctness. Equality is a bullshit word.
If I don't use political correctness while talking about gays I get smashed just like now.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Political correctness went to far when we stopped feeding the Christians to the lions , bloody do gooders
thats so sad. I'm not gonna be sorry for having an anti gay agenda that's just my opinion, but to mock people who were eaten alive by lions?
That's what I don't get about you so called loving people. You're happy to have gays, trannies, people marrying their pets, animals having as many rights as humans, global warming theory. But as soon as a Christian is against anything you so called peace loving people have an opinion on we should be killed for being bigots.
It's a real hypocrisy amongst your community and quite contradictory to your so called peaceful methods and opinions.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

If we respect them by not giving a fuk about them sucking all the dick and juggling all the balls they want in their mouths, why can't they respect us back by staying the fuk out of our Churches.

Typical gay ***** crying the victim. They want their dick and eat it too.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
ASSASSIN;3086747 Typical gay ***** crying the victim. They want their dick and eat it too.[/QUOTE said:
Lol, that cracked me up,

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
thats so sad. I'm not gonna be sorry for having an anti gay agenda that's just my opinion, but to mock people who were eaten alive by lions?
That's what I don't get about you so called loving people. You're happy to have gays, trannies, people marrying their pets, animals having as many rights as humans, global warming theory. But as soon as a Christian is against anything you so called peace loving people have an opinion on we should be killed for being bigots.
It's a real hypocrisy amongst your community and quite contradictory to your so called peaceful methods and opinions.
Chill dude was taking the piss

Status
Not open for further replies.