R7 - Dogs vs Souths - Team List and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Credit - great kick, stupid play by JG but if not forward and was caught there was a huge gap

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That was a set play. Graham just lost his footing when he went to throw the pass. We seem to be good and screwing up the set plays but dominate in broken play. Maybe just sack the coach and play adlib football from now on?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why not just roll out the red carpet for Reynolds and let him do as he pleases ??

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty happy with the look of our 6,7, and 9 for the last 15-20 minutes there, looks about as good as it has for the year.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Graham didn't want to risk another black friday field goal situation and let them have it early?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck are you serious Graham? That 1 point is on you just take the hit up ****!

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Kasiano was lazy there. He should have snapped the fucker but was typical kas. Lazy

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm spewing,but if the pass came off like it has in the past we would be praising him.

I'm not too concerned about that but coming into first receiver on the attack now that pisses me off.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Credit - great kick, stupid play by JG but if not forward and was caught there was a huge gap
Great kick? Pretty standard if u ask me. Question is what business Graham has throwing that pass. Kasiano's done it loads of times but he's the only one I trust

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You'd think we wouldn't have these brain explosion so often being under to "super coach"

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yippee he got it
I reckon they should get the crowd involved, every time we go for goal or convert a try, pick someone from the crowd! We'll have a better goal kicking conversion! Otherwise get elmagic to work with these clowns! We have the greatest goal kickers available to coach us and we have the worst goal kickers,doesn't even make sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.