Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How on earth am I deflecting?

• We get penalised for taking out a kickers legs, no one else does
  • You brought up TPAs and public relations, I merely pointed out that those who already hate us, It won't make an iota of difference to them
Again it goes back to the execution of the rules by the officials, where we are unfairly targeted

• James Graham taking out Adam Reynolds accidentally while nothing given against others for more purposeful contact
  • Two incidents of penalties against us last season for throwing the ball away yet everyone else gets away with it
  • other captains calling refs cheats to their face and getting nothing
Its double standards and the reason it sticks with bulldogs supporters is because of those double standards AND our weak as piss CEO not standing up for the club and throwing EVERYONE under the bus
My original comment was about the fact that it was a single incident at the end of a game that we were at fault for and you have introduced a dozen different issues since then. If that is not deflecting I'll give it away. There have been dozens of penalties for taking kickers legs out before and since the incident so it is hardly picking on Graham. Reynolds was out for 7 weeks as a direct result of the tackle which was illegal, not accidental. Castle didn't throw him under the bus him and Klem jumped by their actions on the field. I can just imagine what we would have said if it was the opposite with Burgess taking out Reynolds and injuring him for 7 weeks and us not getting a penalty. It would never end.....I never said we weren't harshly done by when it comes to the whistleblowers but this example isn't one of them.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm kinda nervous now tbh, we could have close to no go forward to start the game with Klemmer out.

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Having Frawley on the bench might be a brilliant move. It allows Mbye to be tested at 9 without too much pressure. Try it for a few weeks and if it works we may have sound the solution of what to do with him.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh that line up is really getting on my nerves.

1. So if Brett goes down again playing fullback that would mean that we have spent more than 2 million across 3 seasons on the best winger in the world that is being transformed into a fullback.

2. Holland is not even NSW cup level let alone first grade level, his kicking is hit n miss.

3. Mbye has all the tools to make a class hooker or 5/8 yet is still being played at halfback even though the man that has taken us to victory 2 weeks in a row can't even make the side.

Why can't we just gamble and go with this side:

1. Bergamin (probably not ready yet but its still better then Bmoz getting injured)
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Lee
5. Montoya
6. Mbye
7. Frawley
8. Fualolo
9. Lichaa
10. Tolman
11. Jackson
12. Elliot
13. Graham

14. Kasiano
15. RFM
16. Eastwood
17. Reynolds (comes on as a 5/8 with Mbye shifting to hooker)
I've got to say I agree with all of your top points although Mbye would have to focus on his running game and let Frawley be the manager.

Your team? Its a bit different but why not. IMO Graham would really fire as the lock and everyone else is in their right position.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Having Frawley on the bench might be a brilliant move. It allows Mbye to be tested at 9 without too much pressure. Try it for a few weeks and if it works we may have sound the solution of what to do with him.
There's no good reason to not start Frawley in 7 and bring Mbye off the bench

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got to say I agree with all of your top points although Mbye would have to focus on his running game and let Frawley be the manager.
Mbye did actually really well at this last week. I was shocked how easily he managed to hand over the reigns and take direction. It either says a lot about his maturity as a player or a lot about his heart as a playmaker.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The upshot is that if a back including halves go down or hooked we are covered #utilityvalue

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Supercoach will let Souths put on a 12-18 point lead before putting on Frawley.

PS is Klem out today? I don't think we can win without him, especially with JJ underperforming this year...... a quarter of the player he truly is, it's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.