Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why Fualalo is playing on the edge and Elliott is through the middle? He looks completely lost there lol.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
tallis you prick... all of a sudden now lichha is the wrong one for being impeded from tackling burgess

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get nicked Tallils & Gasnier, now saying that the try disallowed by Souths was Lichaa milking. I hate them with a passion. Why do both channel 9 & Fox Sports find the biggest dickheads to put on TV? Seriously!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
didn't realise this was 2014 with ref's bending over for souths again

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
God I hate Tallis & Gasnier. "It's Jackson's fault. He shouldn't be asking the referee the question."
Gasnier was actually right and then dumb dumb Gordon opened his mouth. Lmao fuck he's thick.

I don't think Gasnier wanted to correct him.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
God I hate Tallis & Gasnier. "It's Jackson's fault. He shouldn't be asking the referee the question."
Wrong the ref called him over..gotta give him time to get back.. Tallis and Gasiner = dickheads

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Tallis you fucking moron , the ref called him over not the other way around
He has no clue that bloke - just ranted about how Lichaa did not want to tackle - the video showed it over and over that Burgess went to run around his player as a decoy and Lichaa was blatantly blocked - bias is funny to watch! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.