Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
doggs by 4-8 points

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dogs by 18+

Souths have been shit and Bulldogs cut the fat last week and knuckled down against a much better team than Souths. I felt they dropped off in the 2nd half against wiser judgment, but they won't play soft on good friday against these dickheads.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am not confident, Dogs have shown about 10 different faces in just 3 rounds! lol

Souths looked good last week... Come on you Dogs!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Montoya's defence is the only thing scaring me for this game. I don't know if it's a second year syndrome thing, but he's really struggling at the moment in defence.

Just watching the game replay again from last week, all 3 tries were scored as a result of Montoya and just so softly too which is the sad thing.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Inges vs our right side D is a big worry!

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Montoya's defence is the only thing scaring me for this game. I don't know if it's a second year syndrome thing, but he's really struggling at the moment in defence.

Just watching the game replay again from last week, all 3 tries were scored as a result of Montoya and just so softly too which is the sad thing.
Seriously rubbish suggesting Montoya's D was responsible for all 3 trys!

First try they had a 2 man overlap, what was our middle doing? Leicha and Faualo were on opposite side of the ruck? Maybe Mbye should have been directing them better.

Second try the line break was between Foran and Hoppa, nothing to do with Montoya.

Last try they had an overlap, perhaps Montoya could have done better. But how did they get the overlap?

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran, Hoppa & Montoya better be ready for the Cook/Sam Burgess/Inglis onslaught

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Our form beating Penrith looked even better after tonight. Penrith won their 2 matches before us, and smashed Cows in NQ the week after us. So we beat a side in form. Their form in the trials was like they cbf with trials, but they have been ok since. Souths had a decent win last week, but not against a top side. Manly are a mid table side at best imo. Quietly confident we can do this v souffs.

Downside of Penriths big win, is we get to be the Cowboys next home match, where they will want to make it up to the locals for this loss. May have made that one harder. That said, Cows didnt look that scarey today. JT looks injured.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our form beating Penrith looked even better after tonight. Penrith won their 2 matches before us, and smashed Cows in NQ the week after us. So we beat a side in form. Their form in the trials was like they cbf with trials, but they have been ok since. Souths had a decent win last week, but not against a top side. Manly are a mid table side at best imo. Quietly confident we can do this v souffs.

Downside of Penriths big win, is we get to be the Cowboys next home match, where they will want to make it up to the locals for this loss. May have made that one harder. That said, Cows didnt look that scarey today. JT looks injured.
I was thinking this exact same thing after todays game. Penrith were woeful in the trial, but they have been oretty good this past month, even against us.
Im always more confident playing a team that win last rd. Cowboys will be very tough. Cant imagine them playaing as badly as they did today again next week.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Game day.
Winnable game today but the forwards need to fire up and stand up to souffs pack!!
Boys need to:-
1. Improve line speed.
2. Hit hard in defence.
3. Make more post contracr meters.

Hopefully right side defence improves a lot today.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We couldn't have asked for a better day boys, weather wise it's perfect for footy. Should be a massive crowd. Expecting a really good game. Come on boys do us proud!!

N

Natboy

I hope that peasant in the burrow with the loud speaker is there.
They face towards us and don’t even watch the game. Terrific fans

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
If there is one issue I had with Dean Pays coaching last week it was the failure to afford Tualau and Brown much time on the pitch in the second half when some of our forwards were spent. Hopefully he doesn’t do that again.

Tualau made a couple of strong charges and he then threw Tolman back on???

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If there is one issue I had with Dean Pays coaching last week it was the failure to afford Tualau and Brown much time on the pitch in the second half when some of our forwards were spent. Hopefully he doesn’t do that again.

Tualau made a couple of strong charges and he then threw Tolman back on???
He really doesn't have much of an idea when it comes to rotations. We had Elliott and Tolman on together before halftime through the middle and we were stuck on the backfoot from then. He then brought on players 1 by 1 and they failed to make a difference as the players around them were so gassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.