R4 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fualalo was stupidly played out of position on an edge and Tualau should never have been on to finish the game. Dumb errors but still poor management from Pay.
Dumb management my ass.

Moses out early

Tolman out

One forward on the bench and a hopeless utility in brown.

Tualau and Fualalo flopped badly this afternoon.

I would rather have a fat Kasiano than those two dorks.

All in all, the boys dug in deep. 2 players gone early, refs riding the cocks of the rabbits in the 1st half which did alot of damage, and we just ran out of gas at the end.

Fucken painful loss

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On channel 9 news they are implying goal kicking cost us!

I know that attempt from Foran was shocking, but that Souths dude with the navy haircut shanked a few as well. I font think it cost us do much as the fooking refs.... our own handling didn’t help and we looked a bit lost in the second, but that sometimes happens when the bias from refs is so blatant. It’s not pro fucking wrestling. It’s hard to fight against that.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It wasnt as bad as some make out. We played better than we were playing last year. If we could have hung onto the ball it would have been a different game. New coach with newish squad wasnt going to be on point straight away. I thought our defense was OK for the first 3/4 of the game.
Yes we should of and could of played better and we should have one but I think peoples expectations are unrealistic with years of decline and ending up in such a shambles last year. We will get better.
Lets face it, we were a joke last year. Not this year. And finally what about Tolmans bombed try, come on that shit was funny.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Francis is lucky tolman got injured otherwise I doubt he’d be seeing first grade next week. Maybe burr and Renouf can take the openings

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dumb management my ass.

Moses out early

Tolman out

All in all, the boys dug in deep. 2 players gone early, refs riding the cocks of the rabbits in the 1st half which did alot of damage, and we just ran out of gas at the end.

Fucken painful loss
You just made me lol by referring to Tualau and Fualalo as dorks.... thanks, I needed that! Haha.

I also pretty much agree with everything you say.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
mbye going off 5 minutes in, and the reshuffle it caused hobbled us. Had to be worth at least 4 points. Refs caning us in the penalties didnt help.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not that unhappy with the loss tbh
I am fuming! These refs are SO bad. They are the reason I only watch 1 game per week & if I didn't have OCD, I'd stop watching altogether. Is Todd Greenberg stupid? or does he have too much on his plate? Is he just incompetent? He isn't up to the job.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Writing was on the wall when refs couldn't stop blowing penalties that we were NOT to win this game.

Can beat any team in the comp, but not the ref.

Beating doesn't fix cheating.
True, but I'll get the satisfaction of fucking up his mouth so as he'll never blow another whistle,cheating ****.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
mbye going off 5 minutes in, and the reshuffle it caused hobbled us. Had to be worth at least 4 points. Refs caning us in the penalties didnt help.
AND they try when Jackson wasn't allowed to go back.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Tualau dropped it 3 times cold on about the 2-3 tackle. Just not good enough when all they had to do was play percentage football.

Even with all the possession and penalties Souths still had no idea what to do and all we needed to do was play out the 6, good kick on the last and then hustle up in defence.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if you showed penalties at what stage of the tackle count - you get to know the real impact of penalties when you can assess that. What did we get - 3 or 4 5th tackle penalties - some on our own line!
Souths ended up with 7 penalties (from 14) on the 4th tackle, and 2 penalties (from 14) on the 5th.

hopefully we get Sezer at 7 and Foran can go to 6
Raiders have already stated Sezer is not going anywhere. It's all bullshit.

Francis is lucky tolman got injured otherwise I doubt he’d be seeing first grade next week. Maybe burr and Renouf can take the openings
Burr drops twice as much ball as Tualau and gives away 3 times as many penalties than Elliott.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dumb management my ass.

Moses out early

Tolman out

Fucken painful loss
It is dumb management. Why have a utility but not use him as a utility? Why play Fualalo on an edge and not Elliott who has plenty of experience playing on an edge? Why throw an inexperienced player on in the final minutes of a tight game? It's dumb management.

Status
Not open for further replies.