Opinion Preston > Kikau

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what the answer is to that. Kikau is the best left edge in the comp we just need to use him better
Yes totally agree. We (Burto) aren't using him properly. Not all his fault.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We said Preston would be a weapon before the season and he's exceeded even the most optimistic fans expectations. I said he'll be one of best the signings in the comp after round 2.. Maybe he'll be THE best signing of the comp considering how little he cost..

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton can't use him. Whatever side Preston is on has usually been our strongest side so far this season.
I honestly think Kikau could play lock. Even if I'm wrong, Preston is definitely suited better to the left edge

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I honestly think Kikau could play lock. Even if I'm wrong, Preston is definitely suited better to the left edge
I'm not sure about lock, thing he could switch to the right pretty easily though. I just think Preston's style of play forces Burton to play straighter and that's exactly what Burton needs.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure about lock, thing he could switch to the right pretty easily though. I just think Preston's style of play forces Burton to play straighter and that's exactly what Burton needs.
Very true. I actually think reynolds helped with that at times tonight too. Thoughts?

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman 3.0 will get picked for origin Future up and comers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Very true. I actually think reynolds helped with that at times tonight too. Thoughts?
Not really lol. Brown does similar, difference was Burton actually wanted the ball today compared to previous weeks.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Slightly off topic but in all honesty Burton played better when Reynolds came on.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did say the silver lining to kikau going down was presto moving to his favoured spot

now if only alomoti gets moved to the right