presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anything interesting? I imagine standard fare... not respecting ball... nose whistle... low completion rate... nose whistle... blah blah fecking blah... nose whistle... voldemorts... deflect deflect deflect. Jammer: "As the gaffer says... "

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
in short same shit different week!!

we tried hard blahblah

Proud of the effort blahblah

thought we were in it blahblah

Thurstons great blahblah

Graham doesn't know how to fix the problem blahblah

Poor ball control blahblah

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is actually happy with the way we played and said we just need to manage what we do with the ball a bit better. Also saidit was a high intensity game. Wtf was i watching?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you sum it up? I really don't want to look at those two ***** heads and listen to their bullshit.
Haven't seen it; but I can guess: Really proud of the effort. A loss we needed to have. Must eliminate errors. Referees were partly to blame. Was I close?

Marto

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Anything interesting? I imagine standard fare... not respecting ball... nose whistle... low completion rate... nose whistle... blah blah fecking blah... nose whistle... voldemorts... deflect deflect deflect. Jammer: "As the gaffer says... "
Did you watch last match. Des was pissed. Imagine this one. Whistle flat out

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you watch last match. Des was pissed. Imagine this one. Whistle flat out
Yes, I did. But I think if I watch it tonight I'd smash something. I imagine the nose would be like an old kettle's whistle.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can you sum it up? I really don't want to look at those two ***** heads and listen to their bullshit.
Graham looked like a stunned mullet. (nothing has changed)

I went into a coma after hearing heaps of umms & ahhs from Des. There was a lot of face rubbing from Des.

Presser went for 7.58, I watched 47 secs.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The term 'voldemorts' for the referees is probably the most genius thing Hasler has come up with at our club so far

In all seriousness we played 2 superior teams in the past 2 weeks. Look at the line ups mainly the spine and they have our number in every key position. Whether it's Boyd or Coote, Milford etc. Heck even Kosjason is better

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really like really... Des is laughing during the presser.... I swear on anything back in the manly days he would be breaking doors down.... His fuking taking the piss out of our great club and I'm over him and his shit. Same game plan, same Rubish and Same excuses... Grow some balls you stupid board and get some answers and stop letting this imposter run the joint the way he pleases

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the fucken fraud proved to be a fraud

blamed the players for handing the ball and mistakes and errors instead of blaming his pathetic game plan and coaching style

Cowboys also fucken the same amount of errors as us or closed to yet we never fucken looked like winning not cos we made few errors and threw some lose passes...itr your absolute shit game plan and our players who are just coached to tackle their asses out.

oh he also said that we were in the game till half time at 6-4..

wooo-fucken-hoooo!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really like really... Des is laughing during the presser.... I swear on anything back in the manly days he would be breaking doors down.... His fuking taking the piss out of our great club and I'm over him and his shit. Same game plan, same Rubish and Same excuses... Grow some balls you stupid board and get some answers and stop letting this imposter run the joint the way he pleases

he also said at the end one more game and sudden death starts and after that i am off to hawaii with my big pay check for successfully making equal fourth!!!!!!!!!!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

blamed the players for handing the ball and mistakes and errors instead of blaming his pathetic game plan and coaching style

Cowboys also fucken the same amount of errors as us or closed to yet we never fucken looked like winning not cos we made few errors and threw some lose passes...itr your absolute shit game plan and our players who are just coached to tackle their asses out.

wooo-fucken-hoooo!!
Should've taken the 2 points lol

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No wonder the players look lost on the field, it takes hasler 2 minutes to say 4 words... The worst part is when he started laughing, wtf... Graham looks as though he's about to sleep..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No wonder the players look lost on the field, it takes hasler 2 minutes to say 4 words... The worst part is when he started laughing, wtf... Graham looks as though he's about to sleep..

he is obviously relaxed and laughing cos his game plan is working.

the tumour is untreatable now.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

wooo-fucken-hoooo!!
Generous of him. We were in the game until 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.