Press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did everyone make of Dean's press conference? I was pretty impressed, seems like he's really passionate about getting the club back on track and seems to have addressed a lot of the things people have been critical on here about for the last year

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How far can you look into that? He is saying what the club has been saying for a year, and when I say the club I'm talking lamb, Mortimer and us the fans

Absy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Someone asked the question about Foran as captain and Pay gave a noncommittal answer. I would be livid if Foran is captain over Jacko.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to watch it but I caution everyone to take this all with a grain of salt.

It does sound promising based on what you guys have been saying but let's wait till 2018!

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Sounds like Dymock is pissed for getting overlooked for Pay hopefully these guys can still work together

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what DIB was talking about when he said there would be more exciting announcement to come within a few days that members would be happy to hear?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Liked what he had to say about our play style - "facilities have improved, we should play a good brand of footy". "Play our own brand, the Bulldogs way."

He is saying all the right things. Hopefully Pay can make a quick impact and get us playing some exciting football next season.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Liked what he had to say about our play style - "facilities have improved, we should play a good brand of footy". "Play our own brand, the Bulldogs way."

He is saying all the right things. Hopefully Pay can make a quick impact and get us playing some exciting football next season.

Background staff I'm assuming

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reni and willie akways talk about gary carden that hardened them up whats he doing these days

Status
Not open for further replies.