Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Des the control freak always opens up with his introduction trying to defuse as many questions as possible. I wish some reporters had the nuts to ask him why his game plan is shit

He said we were flat across the park and had no energy....

Waved it off as early season ambush and just an aberration

'Thursday can't come soon enough'

It's going to be a long season

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des the control freak always opens up with his introduction trying to defuse as many questions as possible. I wish some reporters had the nuts to ask him why his game plan is shit

Whats with the change of heart?

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dunno guess I'm having a sook after getting bitch slapped 36 nil

I'll be back supporting the boys next week I'm not a fair weather sky is falling type
So people who complain dont support the team and the club?

That cloud in the sky must be blurring your judgement

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Did I say fans weren't allowed to complain?

Complain all the fk you want

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Des is a classic sociopath ,
*he's incapable of taking any blame
*Shows lack of remorse or shame
*Has poor judgement and failure to learn from experience.
*Has pathological egocentricity.
*insincerity
*specific loss of insight .

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Everythings great. The coach is fantastic, players wonderful. Apparently the person who started the thread about the Knights is a muppet because they lost 40 nil, we only lost 36 nil.

The rest of the everythings wonderful brigade has disappeared although I did see one of them earlier making more excuses.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everythings great. The coach is fantastic, players wonderful. Apparently the person who started the thread about the Knights is a muppet because they lost 40 nil, we only lost 36 nil.

The rest of the everythings wonderful brigade has disappeared although I did see one of them earlier making more excuses.
Panthers are only three times the side Manly is.

I dont know, Round 1 & 2 it was raining and that was the reason we lost.

The Warriors wernt awful at all, the dogs were just too good.

Today we lost because the refs were against us....always the case when we have Badger

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Des :"it was simple, they ran hard and tackled hard"

Well how come the fuck we never do that des if it's so simple

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Loving the Ambulance chasers out on their shifts tonight [emoji23]

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just watched the press interview by Des who didn't seem rattled considering we've just 7 of the last 8 games and just got belted 36 - 0 he just said we had no energy and he is glad we've got a shot turnaround to Thursday night so the players can redeem themselves, so still in a bit dazed after that disgusting thrashing, I checked the draw to see who we redeem ourselves against & almost passed out when I discovered it was the F*#%ing Broncos. he must be of his fucking tree.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des can go get fucked him and his press conference the **** is in denial they can't wait till Thursday please their going to get smashed if they play like that next week .

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just watched the press interview by Des who didn't seem rattled considering we've just 7 of the last 8 games and just got belted 36 - 0 he just said we had no energy and he is glad we've got a shot turnaround to Thursday night so the players can redeem themselves, so still in a bit dazed after that disgusting thrashing, I checked the draw to see who we redeem ourselves against & almost passed out when I discovered it was the F*#%ing Broncos. he must be of his fucking tree.
Didn't you know, it's called "under the radar".

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which player will front the media first thing tomorrow morning backing Des, calling all the criticism of Des is not warranted, Des has our full support, us players need to be held accountable......?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Started watching but couldn't finish it. They are like this because their is no repercussions for the tripe being offered. I see no pride at all in our team or club.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is so good at dodging questions.

Des knows he is in big trouble with this squad. Part time players, poor halves and the new structure gives those halves even more responsibility. If he makes the 8 with this team it will be some effort.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des can go get fucked him and his press conference the **** is in denial they can't wait till Thursday please their going to get smashed if they play like that next week .
They don't Know any other way to play even today that fucking Tolman was still running it up for 2 metre gains on the 4th & 5th tackles, bloody Mby is putting those mid field high kicks strait to the wingers & fullback and every game we still get repeat sets of 6 on own in goal area when we do finally get to the other side which is usually on the back of some lucky penalty going our way we have no idea how to score and we usually throw it around till a bad pass by our inept hooker gives it back to the other team who make their way into our 25 in three to four tackles. and this Fuckhead Hassler Can't wait for the short turnaround

Lol, you are 100% correct my Bulldog Buddy - the **** is in denial

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's desluded. In desnial. The list goes on... still could be worse... we could have Madge or Taylor. Anyone thinks those two are better is deluded, Maguire had a premiership handed to him and Taylor is toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.