Press Conference Key Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hang your heads in shame you have destroyed all credibility in our jersy and yourselves,makes me sick just looking at the *****
My sentiments exactly, I can't stand looking at these duds. I feel it means nothing to them and we are idiots been put through this comedy show of a team every week only for dumb ass Des to take the piss through the week

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My sentiments exactly, I can't stand looking at these duds. I feel it means nothing to them and we are idiots been put through this comedy show of a team every week only for dumb ass Des to take the piss through the week
agree we all know the issues with des,but those fuckers wiped their arse with our jersey last night and that is fucking unforgiveable,any ceo/coach that has one of these players coming to their football club would be looking at that performance last night and regretting what they have done

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thing is we cant even bring anyone new in for cover can we? 2nd Tier Cap busted??

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thing is we cant even bring anyone new in for cover can we? 2nd Tier Cap busted??
Exactly right
Hence why we are not seeing des give lower graders a chance in nrl
Not that he would anyway
But if he could
He can't

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
agree we all know the issues with des,but those fuckers wiped their arse with our jersey last night and that is fucking unforgiveable,any ceo/coach that has one of these players coming to their football club would be looking at that performance last night and regretting what they have done
And we have cap problems and we are 14th :tearsofjoy:. Gutsy effort. I have fuck all interested in footy these days im barley hanging in their with the dogs but they are making a pretty good effort to make me despise the game.
I didn't even watch that piece of shit game last night and i hate them for it the *****

Parra Glenn

Waterboy
Reaction score
Des:

- disappointed
- tough year
- we got in the grind at parts

Graham:

- I don't know
- I don't know
- If I knew I'd tell you

Injuries:

- Reynolds calf waiting on scans
- Kasiano chest injury waiting on assessment
Graham has had one too many head knocks that is why he doesn't know. At coin toss he picked which way to run, then run out onto field onto wrong side. Ref came out and asked him 'Didn't you say you're running the other way?' Graham said 'I don't know, it doesn't matter anyway.'
The whole club is a joke and basket case. No idea of attack, defence, game plans, managing the cap, backending contracts, Dib the chairman. You have the worst roster on the highest pay BUT all your players have gone backwards. Not one player has improved under Hasler, actually they have gone backwards faster than an Italian tank during WW2.

Reactions: DT

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Graham has had one too many head knocks that is why he doesn't know. At coin toss he picked which way to run, then run out onto field onto wrong side. Ref came out and asked him 'Didn't you say you're running the other way?' Graham said 'I don't know, it doesn't matter anyway.'
Did this really happen??

Wholly shit, the amount of signs that our players are just not there anymore is mind blowing, this is a clear indication that the guys are just not engaged with their duties.

Just another example of how our cluture is diminishing with so many incompetent people on board and with Graham it's not just this, it's his drop of form, his words are nothing. When he came out and said "I don't know" again shows their is no care there and we have seen what a powder puff he is in 2017.

This guy is on big money too to run salt into our wounds.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole club is a joke and basket case. No idea of attack, defence, game plans, managing the cap, backending contracts, Dib the chairman. You have the worst roster on the highest pay BUT all your players have gone backwards. Not one player has improved under Hasler, actually they have gone backwards faster than an Italian tank during WW2.
Sad
But true

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta admit Des looks more nervous in the more recent press conferences...

But seriously, they should be asking him the tough questions when he is nervous which they never do. They let him rant and rant and then ask the same stupid question week in and week out - What do you think is the problem? Same answer every week. Why don't they ask the tough questions like:

a) What was the point/game plan in taking the 2 points before half time?

b) Why are you playing a winger at halfback?

c) Why do we have no line speed?

d) Why do you stick with the same team line up week in week out with many big names lacking confidence? *look at our squad compared to rabbitohs and we have far more "reps"*

e) Are the bulldogs experiencing the same cap problems that the Sea Eagles faced when you left?

f) Who is in charge of recruitment?

g) Why do we play Klemmer, one of our best players, out of position at lock?

h) How do you think fans feel when you guys consistently say you don't know what the problems are? How are they mean't to be positive and give support?

i) Do you think its fair that the fans want you sacked? Is it fair they blame you? If they were not to blame you, who are they to blame?

j) If Bulldogs lose the rest of their games this season, will you do whats best for the club and allow them to start next year in a positive mindset/fresh start?

k) Can you name one player who is currently playing to their potential week in/week out?

Aurgh!!! So frustrating being a doggies fan right now! It makes me sick! What sort of fan wanted the dogs to not score so that our club makes changes! Every time rabbitohs were in our 20 I was cheering them on! Thats unforgivable to think but thats how I honestly think right now.

Everyone who matters in the Bulldogs club - stand up and make a difference!
I support the decision to take 2 points on half time. It put us on the scoreboard and, let's face it, what would we have done with the ball and three seconds remaining until half time?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly right
Not that he would anyway
But if he could
He can't
There's no way our 2nd tier cap is busted.
Who have we played this year that wasn't in the top 27 ?
That kid from penrith ? thats it ?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And you follow Parra. You're excited at the moment just because you're roughly as good as we were a few years ago. Most of the criticisms you make of our club could be used to describe your club's performance for the majority of seasons that have transpired post 1980s.

Yeah we're shit now. But we are two sacked arseholes and some new players away from finding success again.

You guys will always be Parra.

That must suck.

We don't need your parra pity. Your club is shit too. Has been for decades. :p

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly right
Not that he would anyway
But if he could
He can't
He could do so if he wanted to. 2nd tier is not busted plus others like Cleeland can play & not affect 2nd tier. It's an excuse.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw similarities in our playing style when I watched Parramatta play the Knights tonight. Maybe the Dogs and the Eels are more like each other than we care to admit.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All went according to plan:

Give opponent 70% of the ball.
Concede soft penalties in their half.
Drop the ball on tackle one.
Get caught in goal for multiple dropouts.
Put forwards in the attacking line when setting a scrum.
Pass the ball, then watch the rest of the play.
If there is no-one to pass to, pass the ball anyway - esp. early in the tackle count.
On no account pass when near their line and an overlap occurs.
Pick out the most dangerous player and kick to him on the 5th.

Repeat week after week after week after week.
This post sums it all up for me...they must practice all of the above because they do it so well...they dont appear to be practicing anything else...

Oh dear, look what we have become under the 'master coach'

Status
Not open for further replies.