Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most people will use a knife to save a bullet it depends on the circumstances.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol, what a savage.
Wtf is that little guy sneaking around at night with a blade for anyway?
From memory I think it's from a Reddit post about someone dropping their knife when preparing dinner and their dog picking it up and running around with it :tearsofjoy:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pigs have dug up several kilometres and destroyed thousands of dollars of irrigation at our sons property. They breed like flies and ruin natural creeks and bush habitats for our natural fauna and flora.

The less = the better.
Political correctness comes first :(:smirk:

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're catching and killing wild pigs mate, you've obviously never seen the devestation they cause on the environment and farm lands.
I can see that point, and fully understand it, but some sponsors may have a problem with it.

Culling and wild hunting I understand, but making a business out of it (others killing them) is another thing completely.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we not have a sleeve sponsor yet?
im ok with it, i hate how the jerseys now days look like bill boards. I'd rather they took an NFL approach and had no advertising on them. i know the revenue generated from sponsorship is what supports the team etc but i prefer the cleaner look without all the crap on it - for example a team whos colours are blue and white having a red kia logo plastered on the front.

NikeNews_LosAngelesRams_Uniforms2020_Featured_1_rectangle_1600.jpg

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mavoni Tuifua is a seriously big boy. I reckon he could eventually partner Patolo on the bench. Ava and King are solid but aren't going to make a serious impact.

8 Thompson
9 JMK
10 Vaughan
11 TPJ
12 Hetherington
13 Jackson

14 BBO
15 Patolo
16 Tuifua
17 RFM/Doorey/Turahui
I think he may get a game or 2 throughout the year due to suspensions and covid, but getting a full season of nsw cup against men should be the plan. Then first grade in 23 if he earns it.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, I've grown up hunting and have never seen this happen.
When using dogs, 90% of people I know will just use a knife and not shoot them due to risk to the dog.
Much more efficient just spotlighting and shooting them to keep numbers down though.
That's what my grandpa would tell me, when I said why don't we just shoot them?

Once my grandpa died I stopped hunting lol. I never liked it tbh, I just didn't want him to think I was soft lol. He was an old hard bugger.