Opinion Pre Season Training

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Legitimate reasons for 2023’s dismal results have been explained many times, no pre season for many due to WC and surgeries, injuries, being forced into using rookies who weren’t ready, still a heap of Barrett’s lazy money ball players in the team etc. but these legitimate reasons don’t seem to mean anything to you or the naysayers, you all choose to ignore them ..

You base the majority of your comments on previous years, especially last year, it’s 2024, we’re heading into a new season with a lot of new players, we also have a new assistant coach in JT who is, going by people who actually attend training sessions and see what’s going on for the new season, apparently bringing a lot of new ideas and discipline to the team .. also every player knows they’re on notice ..

Yes it’s hard based on past results, but how about going into the new season with a little positivity, and then if the players don’t perform rip in …

Your negativity gets cut some slack because you’ve been on TK a long time … but it’s getting old ..

There’s a lot of people on here who want to be positive about the new players and they’re looking forward to a much better season, yet some feel it’s their mission to crush any positivity or hope ..

There’s no future to living in the past …
No

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Continual negativity is a habit we teach ourselves, it can become addictive to the point where we search it out to feed our addiction.

Continual negative thinking can damage our body systems, disrupt the body’s balance, weaken the immune system, and can lead to conditions such as depression, anxiety, and high blood pressure.

As adults, we have the power to make new choices about how we perceive things, allowing us to break free from negative thinking patterns.

Practicing gratitude and focusing on the positive aspects of life can help shift negative thoughts and create a habit of positive thinking.

Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.

Redirecting our thoughts is easier than fighting them, and being able to laugh at ourselves when we notice negative thoughts can lighten the situation and bring more positivity.

The happiness of our life depends upon the quality of our thoughts.

There’s no future in living in the past !

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Legitimate reasons for 2023’s dismal results have been explained many times, no pre season for many due to WC and surgeries, injuries, being forced into using rookies who weren’t ready, still a heap of Barrett’s lazy money ball players in the team etc. but these legitimate reasons don’t seem to mean anything to you or the naysayers, you all choose to ignore them ..

You base the majority of your comments on previous years, especially last year, it’s 2024, we’re heading into a new season with a lot of new players, we also have a new assistant coach in JT who is, going by people who actually attend training sessions and see what’s going on for the new season, apparently bringing a lot of new ideas and discipline to the team .. also every player knows they’re on notice ..

Yes it’s hard based on past results, but how about going into the new season with a little positivity, and then if the players don’t perform rip in …

Your negativity gets cut some slack because you’ve been on TK a long time … but it’s getting old ..

There’s a lot of people on here who want to be positive about the new players and they’re looking forward to a much better season, yet some feel it’s their mission to crush any positivity or hope ..

There’s no future to living in the past …
In all fairness, anyone that gets their hopes crushed by a dude who has been completely wrong numerous times and can’t spell or use grammar better than a ten year old school kid needs to reevaluate their life.

Bloke can say what he wants. There’s no doubt our forward situation is a little perplexing. I can’t believe people get upset when someone challenges this narrative.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
In all fairness, anyone that gets their hopes crushed by a dude who has been completely wrong numerous times and can’t spell or use grammar better than a ten year old school kid needs to reevaluate their life.

Bloke can say what he wants. There’s no doubt our forward situation is a little perplexing. I can’t believe people get upset when someone challenges this narrative.
Middle forwrads situation is the biggest worry n most likely get worse through the year as injuries suspensions mount - hopefully the club make something happen soon re fg ready middles

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the team is sorting itself out. The better performers are getting the nod.
Taaffe is a good fit for fullback.
I would prefer Xerri to have a game in reggies to assess him.
Centres should be Crichton and and Tracey.
Currans only position is in the 13.
Only certain selections are Preston Mahoney and Kikau.
Props are a worry, so King and Sutton (if fit) maybe best option.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its the same people on here that said we bought Fox to play fullback now its Crichton's turn because of the dollars! Lol
They also have the same fascination that we have signed all these new players and allll of them have to fit in the 17...
We also don’t know what the true dollars are that we are paying them, there could be third party sponsorships involved and some of there wives, girlfriends or mothers could be employed on paper by Laundy without showing up for work. So many different avenues and scenarios.

We have no idea how players’ remuneration have been set up. We have no idea.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didnt insult anyone I responded to someone asking me to attend training and provided reasons why I wont be. As usual u turn up trying to pick a fight in a thread and are off topic as usual
You’re a baiter, full stop! Don’t need to insult anyone to be a baiter. You know quite well what you are doing. Which clan do you belong to, the George Coorey RIP group, The Dib group, The Andersons.
You’re not even a true blue and white supporter, you’re a fraud!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the team is sorting itself out. The better performers are getting the nod.
Taaffe is a good fit for fullback.
I would prefer Xerri to have a game in reggies to assess him.
Centres should be Crichton and and Tracey.
Currans only position is in the 13.
Only certain selections are Preston Mahoney and Kikau.
Props are a worry, so King and Sutton (if fit) maybe best option.
I hope Taaffe kills it at fullback to shut the mouths of the tossers on here!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

This above comment is a bit confusing … my original comment was directed to @TheSexDogs ..

Where has he been wrong ?
Personally I’ve found his spelling grammar has been on point … and we both agree we need props ..

He can dwell on the negative a little to much but to say he’s on level with a school kids a bit much …