Opinion Pre Season Training

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perfect mentor to restore some confidence and Xerri must be keeping him honest with speed drills?

Training has been more about strength and fitness... Boys are getting belted but to their credit they're doing very well and upbeat about it.

Last year you would see Reed and Thommo blowing everyone away whilst Pele left languishing at the rear. This year everybody is pretty much on par.

I think we are much fitter than last year.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Training has been more about strength and fitness... Boys are getting belted but to their credit they're doing very well and upbeat about it.

Last year you would see Reed and Thommo blowing everyone away whilst Pele left languishing at the rear. This year everybody is pretty much on par.

Thanks for the info… all jokes aside, is RFM in the mix & looking the goods in training with the guys?

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for that update mate sounds Awesome… loving that training standards lifting.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score

I haven’t been able to head over yet this pre-season, just had too much on. Maybe Friday if it’s afternoon? Will you be around?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven’t been able to head over yet this pre-season, just had too much on. Maybe Friday if it’s afternoon? Will you be around?
What's goin on Russ!? I'll try and find out a time and let you know..

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When should we be expecting the weak gutted princess to decide he can rock up to training? Not like he played in the finals for Penrith. Cogger is training with Newy already, where is this ****.
Forgot we have that deadshit in our side now

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably injured? ;)

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When should we be expecting the weak gutted princess to decide he can rock up to training? Not like he played in the finals for Penrith. Cogger is training with Newy already, where is this ****.
Isn't it spawning season for his species?