Opinion Pre Season Training

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From my understanding there were ongoing issues between RFM and Ciraldo for a while and things got progressively worse as the season went on. You mix a young, inexperienced coach and a young playing group that only knows losing and issues are going to arise. Maybe a more experienced coach handles the situation in a different way, maybe a more experienced captain does too.

The whole "players don't want to train hard" narrative was a convenient distraction for those at the club, all of a sudden the spotlight for what was once again a poor season was suddenly direct elsewhere. Now there's a "reason" and it's all people are talking about. You can now also go out and sign a bunch of plodders and call them "hard workers" to justify the signing and have the fans eat it up.
Here we go, starting out like a true reporter. "To my understanding", blah blah blah. Lol so this is your guess, just as the reporters guess.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From my understanding there were ongoing issues between RFM and Ciraldo for a while and things got progressively worse as the season went on. You mix a young, inexperienced coach and a young playing group that only knows losing and issues are going to arise. Maybe a more experienced coach handles the situation in a different way, maybe a more experienced captain does too.

The whole "players don't want to train hard" narrative was a convenient distraction for those at the club, all of a sudden the spotlight for what was once again a poor season was suddenly direct elsewhere. Now there's a "reason" and it's all people are talking about. You can now also go out and sign a bunch of plodders and call them "hard workers" to justify the signing and have the fans eat it up.
Fcuk i love ya.... Brah your basically a detective that never attends the scene of a crime yet knows who the murderer is.

Scooby fukn doobie doo da!

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We do know what happened.

RFM told Buzz.

Buzz and his fellow 'reporters' wrote numerous stories.

Then Buzz outed him publicly on TV.

Nice that you believe RFM over Gus and Ciraldo but RFM has not disputed Buzz's articles or that he is the source of the stories.

When did RFM ever dispute the events?

If the articles were lies then why hasn't he asked for a retraction?

Why would you let every prospective employer think that of you?

RFM is a big friendly kid who made poor decisions as Club Captain and was used by Buzz to write demolition jobs on our (and his own) club.
No need to reply to trolls...agenda's are pretty clear!

Loving ignoring trolls!

There agenda's will fail when we succeed!

Lol at agenda's, not fans!

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No need to reply to trolls...agenda's are pretty clear!

Loving ignoring trolls!

There agenda's will fail when we succeed!

Lol at agenda's, not fans!
I completely agree.

And I have every intention of blocking them and then I remember it is the off-season, and I get bored easily.

Problem is they are so repetitive and lacking in originality that they are boring me as well now.

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does anyone one know what day/ time the training sessions are on+ are they training on Belmore or the grounds behind?
Cheers

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone one know what day/ time the training sessions are on+ are they training on Belmore or the grounds behind?
Cheers
They're chopping and changing times alot this year... today was 2:30pm so maybe 10:30am tomorrow.