Opinion Pre Season Training

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I just had a look at Poasa's Dolphins stats.
4 games. Played total minutes of 25, 17, 35 and 39. His running metres 41, 23, 72 and 37.
Didn't play after Round 15. What happened there?
I see on his stats on the Queensland Cup page he played 14 out of 20 games. So I doubt injury.
Phins are stacked with vets
Bromwich bros Wallace Nichols Kerr

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A shit footballer. We're his 4th club in 5 years. Played in the NRL for about 6 years. Turns 28 next year. Is a shit footballer
Bennett and Robinson couldn't extract any ability or potential. Gould is past his prime as a coach. Ciraldo is a puppet for Gould.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw the boys at my kids swimming pools. Foxxy is a legend. Got a photo with the kids. Xerri is a massive unit. He’s in for a redemption season. And pains me to say it. RFM is a top bloke. Made the effort to go out of his way and struck up a convo with me acting like we were mates. Had a good chat and he’s a ripper bloke.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Saw the boys at my kids swimming pools. Foxxy is a legend. Got a photo with the kids. Xerri is a massive unit. He’s in for a redemption season. And pains me to say it. RFM is a top bloke. Made the effort to go out of his way and struck up a convo with me acting like we were mates. Had a good chat and he’s a ripper bloke.
Everyone knows RFM is a top boke that is why the Dogs gave him a new 3 year contract & made him cub captain, but he didn't realise he should have put the club & team first & not the young whingers.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I keep telling you guys the narrative is BS and has been completely twisted. No one wants to listen.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep telling you guys the narrative is BS and has been completely twisted. No one wants to listen.
Yeah bro honestly was blown away. Done the head nod walking past and said hey mate. But he put his hand out and said hey mate, asked me how I was and what’s been going on. I know it’s only a small insight into who he is as a person. But very well spoken, and genuinely interested in having a chat. Walked away after a quick chat, hoping he just rips in and has a big season.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this. I've met RFM a couple of times. Always went out of his way to say hello. Very humble and courteous.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree. The "intrust-wetrust" trolls have been a narrative and spam that RFM is some kind of this or that when he's actually a good person.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
RFM is a top bloke.

His problem is he is one of the boys and not a leader.

He wanted to be popular within the team.

Everyone hoped he would grow into the leadership role but that just didn't happen and he made poor choices.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM is a top bloke.

His problem is he is one of the boys and not a leader.

He wanted to be popular within the team.

Everyone hoped he would grow into the leadership role but that just didn't happen and he made poor choices.
He didn't apply for leadership. He was appointed to leadership. He was re-signed for 3 years. As a leader he takes up others concerns on their behalf whether he agrees or doesn't. A leader is often a middle person whether it's football or industry. In football a captain is the link between the players with the coach, senior management and board.