• Storm 1-12

• Storm 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will have to watch a replay as I'm filling in for a stupid meeting at the same time as the game.

The one thing I want to see out of today is our tackle and ruck effectiveness as well as workload sharing in the middle.

If we are allowing the same middles to make multiple tackles with no help from the fringes, we have learnt nothing and will lose the ruck.

I also want to see our halves demand the ball and vary their plays. If I see our halves hiding in backplay till last tackle kick, I will start looking at the betting odds to see what we are paying for the wooden spoon.
If anyone sees a metallic green blur heading down the M5 around 6:30pm tonight that is me trying to get home in time to watch it live...

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m ready to be disappointed :confused:

But hoping to be wowed by some players. Hughes, Joash, Xerri and Samrani perhaps.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Be nice to see a kicking game with a plan to build pressure. Wonder how many times 5th tackle comes around and no one’s anywhere to be seen. Now now stay positive, that was last year.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The back 5 for Storm are likely who will be there Rd1. Forwards and Halves/Hookers are all green though.

We are missing about half our starting team... While I agree I hope we win, I am not going to slit my wrists if we struggle. I hope that Hutcho has a good controlling game but that will depend greatly on how much time he is given by our forwards. I will be looking at how Reed use King and Hughes and how effective they are at making yards.

I want to see opportunities created but if they don't get iced I'm not going to be upset.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The back 5 for Storm are likely who will be there Rd1. Forwards and Halves/Hookers are all green though.

We are missing about half our starting team... While I agree I hope we win, I am not going to slit my wrists if we struggle. I hope that Hutcho has a good controlling game but that will depend greatly on how much time he is given by our forwards. I will be looking at how Reed use King and Hughes and how effective they are at making yards.

I want to see opportunities created but if they don't get iced I'm not going to be upset.
Good post. We are missing a lot of players also. I’ve said for many years, u can win games quite easily in rounds 1-5, by simply holding the ball and getting through sets. I just wanna see that really, with a good kicking game. Attack to follow

Reactions: ATT

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We're playing an out and out reserve side and are probably having a session now as we speak. Can't wait for the overreactions on here tonight. We will be there.
Isn't this typical for the first trial?
Making sure as many players as possible get the opportunity for contact?
I’m ready to be disappointed :confused:

But hoping to be wowed by some players. Hughes, Joash, Xerri and Samrani perhaps.
Mainly curious to see how Kautoga and Faamausili go.
If these two guys can step up to first grade level then a middle forward depth crisis can be avoided.
How guys like Xerri, Taaffe and Hutchison and even Hughes go will be exciting.
But we already know they are 1st grade talent.
Although Dogs won't have a Hass or Tino, if Kautoga can help keep the bench/middle solid & looking at the strike power out wide, the $3.60 for a top 8 finish could be a tempting price.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I split the cost with my mate, they have upped the cost this year, $30 a month
is that with the 2 devices or 1?

30$ is fine when I'll only use it from now until end of august anyway

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not sure how the weather is at Belmore but it's been raining in Punchbowl all night & still is. Might be a wet track.

Status
Not open for further replies.