• Storm 1-12

• Storm 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think rage threads will stop after an hour. Sometimes people post them after midnight that night or the next day.. Others are just full of rage at all times. Haha

I like the suggestions about the game threads though..
There's only 1 way to limit the rages....
Start fucking winning!

Over to you CC...

Last edited:

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope not we dont have the right to role out C graders in these trials. The A team contenders need to be all hands on deck from trial 1 working on combinations and cohesion
Yep.
I've said this multiple times before, but of all teams in the NRL, it is us who need to play either more trial games or play our first graders for longer minutes. Irrespective of the risk of injury.

Our entire season is worth far more than any one player or injury. Given the amount of changes to the lineup, it's more important to hit the ground running come round 1 than spend 6 weeks getting into the groove.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With JAC and Curran playing All Stars and assuming Crichton, Tracey and Kikau aren't playing

1st half
1. Taaffe
2. Wilson
3. Xerri
4. Skelton/Samrani
5. Kiraz
6. Burton
7. Hutchison (Sexton after 20 minutes)
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Knight
11. Salmon
12. Preston
13. Mann

can also interchange the middles early if needed (I'd like to see Hughes and Morrin)

2nd half mass changes giving everyone else a go
Next minute ciraldo pulls a rabbit out of the hat and starts Perham at 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Next minute ciraldo pulls a rabbit out of the hat and starts Perham at 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be prepared for Perham! Although not at FB. Also I don't think Kiraz will play, still easing back from a back injury. Therefore I think Skelton will start right wing and Perham will either start right centre of will be on the bench 100%. CC will want his experience. I don't think Perham will make the rd 1 side ahead of Xerri and def not Tracey, however he would be next man up in case of an injury. TBH he looks ok at centre.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope not we dont have the right to role out C graders in these trials. The A team contenders need to be all hands on deck from trial 1 working on combinations and cohesion
I said the other day that Gus should go all out to win these trials and pick the best 17 available obviously this week minus Fox and Curran. The rest can build up combos in lower grade trials.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2 more days, cant wait!!!

Driving down from Gold Coast for this. Mrs goes for Storm too, so should be a fun evening out.
I think the NSW cup trial is on prior to the NRL too

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think the NSW cup trial is on prior to the NRL too
Even better. I always enjoy watching the juniors and seeing the next batch go through..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Be prepared for Perham! Although not at FB. Also I don't think Kiraz will play, still easing back from a back injury. Therefore I think Skelton will start right wing and Perham will either start right centre of will be on the bench 100%. CC will want his experience. I don't think Perham will make the rd 1 side ahead of Xerri and def not Tracey, however he would be next man up in case of an injury. TBH he looks ok at centre.
It's a trial game, obviously if the club has concerns about resting some of our better players, let Perham play.

But if Perham sees any game time DURING the season, sack Ciraldo!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Imo three threads would be ideal but probably tme. Pre-match, match and post-match discussion threads. Lock the pre-match an hour before kick off and start the match thread with confirmed lineups and other team news. Lock the match thread when the games over and then open the post-match and leave that open until the next round.
This is mod worthy content

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think rage threads will stop after an hour. Sometimes people post them after midnight that night or the next day.. Others are just full of rage at all times. Haha

I like the suggestions about the game threads though..
It will stop some of them, feels like at least 50% of them get started at some point after the game starts and before about an hour has passed post game.

Status
Not open for further replies.