Potter gets the nod as interim

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had my way Steve Turner would be gone and I would have Josh Jackson doing his job of running the water bottle out
Has happened as we speak

Malla

Reaction score
he wasnt shafted he was coaching them before we brought in 2 teams. He stayed there and tango took over the dogs reserve grade team.
We would only employ an interim coach who would be in the mix the stay next year, not the other way round.
He was shafted

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He was shafted
incorrect, if he was shafted he would not be interim coach, your not making sense. He was the reserve grade coach and still is, make that 2 reserve grade coaches.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It had to be Potter.

Why would they give the job to someone they want out asap?

Again, ALL assistants will be gone next year unless they hit the jackpot and the new coach wants them to get him his coffees.
If I remember correctly Potter was the first Bulldog to win Dally M Player of the year. He was a gun FB during our glory years so I'm happy it's him and not Furner.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let me get this right Ferris and naden are gone?? What did I miss??

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Step in the right direction, I hope it brings confidence on all fronts, set plays and wins.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we happy with Potter? His Tigers record isnt great is all i know.

Malla

Reaction score
incorrect, if he was shafted he would not be interim coach, your not making sense. He was the reserve grade coach and still is, make that 2 reserve grade coaches.
In 2021 when Gus brought back bulldogs nsw cup team he kept Potter at Mounties (who was the reserve grade coach on paper) and promoted Tangles to coach the dogs reggies.
I have a fat and that’s still a bigger shaft