N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What’s your plans?

This Shit is getting way too hot..

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My pool is ready to go... Its warm like a spa as well... A few beers, maybe start a few threads.

My neighbours left and right don't have a pool, they will hear me splashing away

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Moe the lawns lol...shits gotta get done. I'll earn a Gas Cooked BBQ steak and an ice cold beer in the evening....
That shit doesn’t need to get done bro let the sun kill the grass.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
go shops early, swim in pool, have some beers and swim in pool again

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Probably just cry like I do most days. I don't see how the weather could change that.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Take the c.untlingz to swimming.
Survive to midday.
Take c.untlings to bowling.
Pray they have AC at bowling.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The splashing is you fighting for life as one of them is holding you underwater.
Ill be splashing away whilst they peep over the fence...and then afterwoods I will fire up my industrial sized air conditioning unit all night... Its situated right next to their bedrooms they they can hear it buzzing all night. :grinning:

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll be hanging out in Westfields on Pitt street for the free aircon and play Pokemon Go if anyone wants to join me?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's a few nice dog friendly swimming holes about half hour from my house along one creek/river. I might spend some time playing Tarzan off the rope swing there while the dog can just chill out in the shallows. He doesn't like to go any deeper than where he can lay in the water. But there's days when it has too many people for my liking there. Anywhere more than zero and I have to evaluate if I'll stay.

There's a great walking track if I park on the opposite side of the road with three nice shallow swimming holes I can pick from. About 20 minutes from there is a place where every few years, a group rebuilds this medieval village. I've never showed up there when they've lived there for a week in as close to the conditions of the time as possible. But it's an interesting walk and fun to envision how I'd build my hut if I was involved. Probably another paddle on the way back. So that's my plan. Might even take a small portable cooker and cook up a bit of lunch/afternoon feed by the creek or in the village.

I'm not in Sydney though. I don't expect the temperature to feel as bad as we don't get the humidity here. But hopefully there's no sign of storms or the dog will opt out.

But everyone working outdoors, stay safe and hydrated. Heat stroke can be fatal.

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Livin next door to Alan.

There's a few nice dog friendly swimming holes about half hour from my house along one creek/river. I might spend some time playing Tarzan off the rope swing there while the dog can just chill out in the shallows. He doesn't like to go any deeper than where he can lay in the water. But there's days when it has too many people for my liking there. Anywhere more than zero and I have to evaluate if I'll stay.

There's a great walking track if I park on the opposite side of the road with three nice shallow swimming holes I can pick from. About 20 minutes from there is a place where every few years, a group rebuilds this medieval village. I've never showed up there when they've lived there for a week in as close to the conditions of the time as possible. But it's an interesting walk and fun to envision how I'd build my hut if I was involved. Probably another paddle on the way back. So that's my plan. Might even take a small portable cooker and cook up a bit of lunch/afternoon feed by the creek or in the village.

I'm not in Sydney though. I don't expect the temperature to feel as bad as we don't get the humidity here. But hopefully there's no sign of storms or the dog will opt out.

But everyone working outdoors, stay safe and hydrated. Heat stroke can be fatal.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Go to Belmore and chill at Jobels. Have a dart and coffee, then go to the Leagues Club.