Potential week 1 opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really hope nz warriors do a number on penrith and we defeat titans. Im praying for a sydney semi final game

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon we'll finish 7th and play Penrith, but that will be played at Allianz or ANZ right? if so this will be our best chance of a first round win. Melbourne looked very good against the broncos.

I'd also happily play Manly or Souths in the next round if that happens like whoever said. Manly are gorrrn and we can beat Souths, especially if Frank is back.

Watching today is gonna be exciting and nerve racking. First to see if we win,and then to see if Penrith lose.

I don't just wanna play Panfas because they are injury depleted. I want to destroy those smug pricks, especially Soured (aka giant, Asian baby in a bonnet). If I ever saw that douchebag...

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
People would rather play Storm in Melbourne over Panthers in Sydney!!! Really??? That sounds crazy to me.
Im going for us to win and the Warriors to win today for sure.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are both the same stadium bro lol
Yeh im sweet just didnt know what the actual stadium name was these days
lol
they are trying to do that double header saturday semis at sfs again i believe

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh im sweet just didnt know what the actual stadium name was these days
lol
they are trying to do that double header saturday semis at sfs again i believe
Swannies won and they have the week off, so I believe no double header for next week.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swannies won and they have the week off, so I believe no double header for next week.
Yeah that is correct. Nrl were sweating on swans win so they did not have to play again next week and anz. That would have meant another disastrous double header at sfs. The nrl is the afl's btch. Even in a town not dominated by afl they call the shots. Embarrassing.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So am I right in thinking that there will be no semi finals played on Sunday next weekend; they are all Friday and Saturday? We would be on Saturday I'm assuming?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So am I right in thinking that there will be no semi finals played on Sunday next weekend; they are all Friday and Saturday? We would be on Saturday I'm assuming?
It's usually 1 Friday night. 2 sat night (6:30 & 8:30pm) and 1 Sun arvo....?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We better be, a Sunday to Friday turnaround would be a joke!

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People would rather play Storm in Melbourne over Panthers in Sydney!!! Really??? That sounds crazy to me.
Im going for us to win and the Warriors to win today for sure.
Gotta say i agree, although we have beaten the storm twice this year, it's still a daunting task to play down there in a knock out game. I have no doubt the storm will talk up smith and his ankle injury but he will be playing.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So for the best result for us, playing Penrith in Sydney, we need to win and the Warriors to win right?

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So for the best result for us, playing Penrith in Sydney, we need to win and the Warriors to win right?
That's Defienetly the best result IMO also. Dogs win warriors win and we will punish the panthers next week

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With results so far this round.

* Panthers can claim 4th spot with a win against the Warriors.
Which bumps down the Cowboys and Storms to 5th & 6th.

* If the Warriors lose by more than 3pts than the Broncos leapfrog them into number 8 on for and against and the Warriors are out of finals contention.

*If the Warriors win we get bumped down to 8th because our for and against is only +8 atm and Warriors are +96 atm.

*If Bulldogs win and depending by how much we cant finish any higher on the ladder than we currently are although we can be pushed down to 8th with a loss & Warriors win.

So realistically we could play the Cowboys,Storms or even Panthers- depending on results.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We want the Doggies/Warriors double today.

Status
Not open for further replies.