Post your well wishes for blue_boost

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I was immune to this Covid 19 virus, avoided it until yesterday. Then like a bomb I was hit like the yes campaigners were hit during the referendum vote..from feeling like a winner to a big hit of body aches, sore throat, fevers etc. did the Covid test and bam straight away both lines..

So isolating but I called a few favours and I had some $1000 anti viral Covid drug delivered..

so kennel post your well wishes , so I can get back to posting the best threads around. Until then it could be mayhem on our streets with all the yes voters, renters, p-platers, fat people and short people left unchecked, running wild out there to offend as they do.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Covid feels like some of the fat mouth breathers on the kennel must feel like everyday
oh my, I’d hate to be them. If this is the best they can be.. big lazy lard arse breathless

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I was immune to this Covid 19 virus, avoided it until yesterday. Then like a bomb I was hit like the yes campaigners were hit during the referendum vote..from feeling like a winner to a big hit of body aches, sore throat, fevers etc. did the Covid test and bam straight away both lines..

So isolating but I called a few favours and I had some $1000 anti viral Covid drug delivered..

so kennel post your well wishes , so I can get back to posting the best threads around. Until then it could be mayhem on our streets with all the yes voters, renters, p-platers, fat people and short people left unchecked, running wild out there to offend as they do.
Cheer up, you'll get nover it, covit affects people differently, obviusly its hit you hard.
I've had it twice the first time very little, the 2nd time much worse.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Congratulations you caught the flu but with a new name!
You’re now just as special and in this together as 2020!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

The Boost, you are the reason I come onto the Kennel everyday, and I look forward to you hammering (or should I say... upper-cutting) those useless oxygen thieves in our society (renters, smokers, housos, vegans, stupid neighbours, idiots who buy 4th-hand cars etc...), and this place simply will not be the same without you for the short duration that you are away.

Try not to be a stranger to this place - for instance, I attended my own bucks night last year when I had Covid, and had strippers dancing on my lap FFS and I loved it - although they loved it more - live your life and enjoy.

From your brother Wahesh on behalf of everyone at The Kennel (except that whore Nasheed).

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Boost, you are the reason I come onto the Kennel everyday, and I look forward to you hammering (or should I say... upper-cutting) those useless oxygen thieves in our society (renters, smokers, housos, vegans, stupid neighbours, idiots who buy 4th-hand cars etc...), and this place simply will not be the same without you for the short duration that you are away.

Try not to be a stranger to this place - for instance, I attended my own bucks night last year and had strippers dancing on my lap FFS and I loved it - although they loved it more - live your life and enjoy.

From your brother Wahesh on behalf of everyone at The Kennel (except that whore Nasheed).
thank you for your kind words.. you and I cut from the same cloth, believe it or not I’m not against people who have obvious flaws in their thinking, ie renters, high mileage car buyers, smokers , neighbours etc but it’s my duty to tell them where they are wrong.. how else can they improve themselves? They must first identify the problem to try fix it

For instance I started a thread a good 4-5 years ago rent vs buy … if I uncork that thread the renters would be reeling with property prices doubled and rents doubled, they have fallen off a cliff in this debate.. their worst nightmares have come true. I told them then but did they listen?

some people say if you don’t have something nice to say don’t say anything at all, but if I say nothing, they remain unchecked and they doing more damage to themselves?

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You paid $1000 for an anti viral covid drug?

I have a left handed hammer and skyhook you might be interested in.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You paid $1000 for an anti viral covid drug?

I have a left handed hammer and skyhook you might be interested in.
Came with the I30.

If ya gunna get ripped off - may as well go the whole way.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So am I the only **** that hasn't caught it yet?
you need something to exist to catch it!
Covid has all the same symptoms of the cold and flu.
You all got suckered in to more elitist bullshit as you always do!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
you need something to exist to catch it!
Covid has all the same symptoms of the cold and flu.
You all got suckered in to more elitist bullshit as you always do!
TBH I haven't even caught the flu since the professors stopped making me get the flu shot about 7 years ago

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
TBH I haven't even caught the flu since the professors stopped making me get the flu shot about 7 years ago
I got the flu real bad in 1998.
Well before more than half of the members here have been alive!
I had all of the symptoms of the flu before it became an elitist tool of mass hysteria!