Post match presser

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
then piss him off and replace him with Hughes or Morrin andJo to replaceFlanagan
Yeah because replacing reserve graders with more reserve graders will make a huge difference and as much as I want flange gone blooding Ko into the current side isn’t going to do him any favours.

Reactions: ATT

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Eventually most of us get to a place. A tranquill place. Our happy place.

We acquire footballing acceptance into our lives and embrace it.

We deny it for the first 10 games. Rant rave at the players and coach. Fight each other.

Then a level of inevitability comes over TK. Kennellers accept that we don't have that competitive team we thought...we were promised even. Our star signings haven't transferred over their previous team form.

We eventually accept our fate as Bulldogs supporters and start demanding signings news and prepare for the next season. Along the way are the occasional high points and celebrations for small wins but eventually we settle into our way of the World.

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Haha spot on...It's like Groundhog day for the last 7 years:grinning:

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ciraldo is doing an excellent job considering the situation he is in. He is not pointing at excuses, rather demanding.

Have patience.

This pain will turn into pleasure a year or so from now when we have a fit team all in sync with the old school Bulldogs vision.

If players think it’s too hard they will drop off.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton can hardly string a sentence together. Meanwhile you've got Nicho talking like he's an experienced Ted talker.
Burton is the blandest of the bland on the mic. It’s cringe.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont have the cattle.. current team full of borderline NRL players.. most wouldnt make any other 1st FG team.. coach only do so much..

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This years been pretty deflating. Expected so much, injuries haven’t helped.
I believe Ciraldo will be a good coach. I just think there’s certain dumb ***** in our team that are passengers and ***** who don’t want to give it 100% all the time. No point having a moment for very brief periods in each game. I’m sure they are coached to perform and given every opportunity.

Injuries impact who gets picked at the moment but there’s a handful of blokes that are called out each week by fans and I’m sure when their contracts up will be forgotten into Ron Massey cup or less.

We all bust out arses at work for less and these ***** train all year and can’t have a go. Shits me. They are given everything on a platter. If they train as hard as they think they should be able to show peak fitness levels and heart.

Sorry blokes rant over

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to start making changes..
he shows too much loyalty to players that don’t deserve it.
Surely Skelton comes
In for Atleast Okonbors spot.
Flanagan needs to go, as much as I dislike renoylds I’d rather he start at 6 over Flanagan.
Reynolds should be nowhere near our 17. Rajab should have been in his top 30 spot. This was Ciros first big mistake.

Flanagan & Reynolds should be the NSW Cup halves and Rajab & KO should be in the 17 right now with the shit show we are currently producing.

Burton & Reed are trying way to hard. Not having an organiser in the 7 jersey is absolutely killing us week in week out.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler 2012: " get on board or get out" = results

Every coach since: "buddy buddy love my players loyalty.. " = shit show

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasler 2012: " get on board or get out" = results

Every coach since: "buddy buddy love my players loyalty.. " = shit show
Ever since Hasler left we were let down by management
the appointment of ciraldo was the first move… AFTER 6 YEARS!!!!!
WE WASTED 6 years DOING FUK ALLLLL
and I said it at the time, the Andersons let us down big time

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo knew what he was getting himself into with this job. Gus is up front about the situation.

The backline is a disaster, that is where the points are getting leaked.
Our middle is not holding up either. We have issues all over the park. Partly due to injuries and partly due to the retention and recruitment errors of the past.
We have too many players that I can only describe as plodders, players who are being paid overs for being fringe first graders. Some of these guys have cult followings on TK, the fact remains players like Flanagan, Averillo, Okonbur, Burns, RFM, Sutton et al would all struggle to get a regular first grade gig in a top 8 side but they are regulars in our side.
If we want to be a top 8 side these guys need to be shown the door and replaced by a mixture of proven talent and cheap up and coming talent.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next week
1. Burns
2. Skelton
3. Casey
4. Alamoti
5. Perham
6. Averillo
7. Burton
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. TPJ
11. Okunbor
12. Preston
13. RFM

14. Reynolds
15. Morrin
16. Davey / Waddell
17. Sutton / Waddell

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cc spoke highly of averillo in the presser. Despite averillo’s defensive issues it’s actually Alamoti that I feel has leaked too many tries down his side ever since jac came off injured. Too slow and gets found out every week.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We deny it for the first 10 games. Rant rave at the players and coach. Fight each other.

Then a level of inevitability comes over TK. Kennellers accept that we don't have that competitive team we thought...we were promised even. Our star signings haven't transferred over their previous team form.

We eventually accept our fate as Bulldogs supporters and start demanding signings news and prepare for the next season. Along the way are the occasional high points and celebrations for small wins but eventually we settle into our way of the World.

It's been a long long time, but what the Heck Wendog pass the joint :hearteyecat::hearteyecat::hearteyecat::hearteyecat::hearteyecat::hearteyecat:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cc spoke highly of averillo in the presser. Despite averillo’s defensive issues it’s actually Alamoti that I feel has leaked too many tries down his side ever since jac came off injured. Too slow and gets found out every week.
I agree his defense is terrible, the plays by the opposition teams are too quick for him but he’s only a kid and his defensive reads will get better over time.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's the dark ages of sport in general for me. The glory days of the Dogs - Mortimer Magic and co are long gone.
Waiting for the Dogs to win their next premiership is like waiting for the next Turvey, Federer, Viv Richards or Zidane. It will take a long time.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah because replacing reserve graders with more reserve graders will make a huge difference and as much as I want flange gone blooding Ko into the current side isn’t going to do him any favours.
not might not make a huge difference but your giving a ping player the opportunity to try and make a difference. If you keep selecting the same knobs doing the same shit every week that ain’t helping.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The bench sucks and the backline is in crisis with the amount of soft points conceded.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bench sucks and the backline is in crisis with the amount of soft points conceded.
hold on i remember i thought we had so much depth in the backs....just maybe players like Burns. casey and averillo arent up to first grade standard..even Alomati was owned by the cronulla centres last night....

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
hold on i remember i thought we had so much depth in the backs....just maybe players like Burns. casey and averillo arent up to first grade standard..even Alomati was owned by the cronulla centres last night....
Well at least Ciraldo is learning, getting rid of Topine made us better.