Post-Match chat : Triple M with Ennis + Hindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
They said he'll be on after 10
All good .... Billy Birmingham, as Richie Benaud, reading Robert De Niro lines from movies ... I'm in tears laughing !

*in Richie's voice* ... "Are you talkin' to me ?" = :roflol:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ennis did nothing wrong apart from put a hit on hindmarsh when he was running back into the line. At worse that is a penalty. Not worth wiping someone out of the game for that. Like I always say dont hate the player hate the game. If ennis is the best at the niggle it is not his fault. And to be a grub you have to be a dirty player. Ennis wasnt the one that attempted to slam a player that was taking a voluntary tackle on the last play of the game. Also Ennis wasnt the one that has a history of head butting and also the bulldogs game plan does not involve trying to take key players out of the game (2009 semi final any one?)

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis did nothing wrong apart from put a hit on hindmarsh when he was running back into the line. At worse that is a penalty. Not worth wiping someone out of the game for that. Like I always say dont hate the player hate the game. If ennis is the best at the niggle it is not his fault. And to be a grub you have to be a dirty player. Ennis wasnt the one that attempted to slam a player that was taking a voluntary tackle on the last play of the game. Also Ennis wasnt the one that has a history of head butting and also the bulldogs game plan does not involve trying to take key players out of the game (2009 semi final any one?)
couldn't have said it any better :grinning:

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
players say things to the opposition left, right and center. if you bin every player for sledging you will have less than 5 players on the field.
Hindmarsh is also a wuss for going on about it...even still after the game! be more professional mate!

P

Paint.

Ennis : 'I certainly didn't have anything in my contract with a clause if Wayne Bennett went to Newcastle'

Totally refuted by Ennis ... Brad Walter from SMH is full of sh*t !!!
It was "I certainly didn't have anything in my contract with Wayne Bennett's name in it" ;)

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
So did he say anything about what Ennis said?

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was really impressed with players in their interview, especially hindmarsh

Status
Not open for further replies.