OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not being negative, Here is some points...
Any win is a good win...But we aren't closing Burwood road in celebrations yet,
The score certainly covers up for the referees mistakes :laughing:
Bulldogs determination + Titans mistakes = A WIN
To have a silky attack I believe changes are still needed to be made,
Based on todays performance I prefer this backline for the next game
1 Tracey...safer & more effective fullback
2 Wilson
3 Kiraz
4 Crichton
5 JAC...if fit
6 Burton
7 Taaffe...looked at home and dangerous closer to the rucks
14 Hutchison...played well in general but unfortunately he doesn't cut it as a halfback, too slow.
It seems obvious that the team would improve with those adjustments.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone explain something to me. When Tino got injured. How didn’t we get the ball back? He rolled over and threw the ball away while the ball was live and king licked it up. Why wasn’t it ruled knock on? Last week Poasa dropped the ball due to being injured. Knock on was ruled. And also where was our penalty? Tino lifted his non ball carrying elbow into Kings throat? Should have been penalty and put on report.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can someone explain something to me. When Tino got injured. How didn’t we get the ball back? He rolled over and threw the ball away while the ball was live and king licked it up. Why wasn’t it ruled knock on? Last week Poasa dropped the ball due to being injured. Knock on was ruled. And also where was our penalty? Tino lifted his non ball carrying elbow into Kings throat? Should have been penalty and put on report.
It's only the Bulldogs. Explains everything

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree

Agree on Hutch but CC wont change team.
Like to see Taafe come in as 7.
Not sure if Taaf will come in at seven. One thing I noticed today was Burton and Hutchinson played on the same side at times and their combinations look slick so I think that will only get better. I would still like to see how we can get Critta involved more in our attack. His run metres have been under 100mtrs per game. Obviously that's because Kikau is inside him. But our attack can only get better the more Critta gets his hands on the ball.

On Taaf, I think Rabbits are going to send plenty of bombs his way next week as they know he is a little vulnerable out the back. If Taaf, has a shocker then Critta should go to fullback which will give him more time with the ball and Xeri into the centres.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Never thought of taaffe as a 7. I know he’s played half. But surly sexton has more to offer than taaffe?
He partnered Burton in the halves for NSW in under 19’s origin a few years back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not sure if Taaf will come in at seven. One thing I noticed today was Burton and Hutchinson played on the same side at times and their combinations look slick so I think that will only get better. I would still like to see how we can get Critta involved more in our attack. His run metres have been under 100mtrs per game. Obviously that's because Kikau is inside him. But our attack can only get better the more Critta gets his hands on the ball.

On Taaf, I think Rabbits are going to send plenty of bombs his way next week as they know he is a little vulnerable out the back. If Taaf, has a shocker then Critta should go to fullback which will give him more time with the ball and Xeri into the centres.
Too many positional changes? Rabbits will bomb all day and that's why Tracey to F/B.
Taafe to H/B.
Fox back on his wing.
Wilson on the other wing.

Only way CC can have all his favs in the team.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Someone got enough life time to embarrass the regular doomers jumping on this train of winning who said we would lose ? Should change the name of this website to www.themmentaldoghouse.com.au
3/4 of the Kennel said we'd lose. Or were very afraid. Or that the score could possibly blow out to anything against us. That either Foran or Tina or even Des :grinning: would blow us off the park.

Only a handful said we'd win.

Thankfully most were wrong. Let's just enjoy the win and savour the winning feeling for 6 days at least :grinning: