OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn’t either Tracey very solid 2 weeks in a row. Taffe suspect under the high ball. Sexton was 18th man as well so he must be pretty close to consideration.
He might bring Sexton in for hutch against Souths for a bit more attacking flair and our d might be solid enough to carry him

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m expecting a pick and stick. Unless Ciraldo goes purely tactical with a bigger bench to win the ruck.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
For me the "corrupted" charge is tongue in cheek. I thought it was poor officiating again, and today there could be no excuse of the broader bias the refs often have for the team that is dominant. We were clearly dominant, and lost the penalty count 9-3, including two high tackle penalties when they basically headbutted our defenders in the shoulder.
But what’s the expectation?
A flawless performance everytime?
Pretty unrealistic - do we hold players to the same measure? Drop a ball and you’re ’corrupt’? The game moves a lot faster than it looks on TV. I’d love to see the bleaters with a whistle - champagne comedy :-).

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
cant see fox being ready to play against south's

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After scoring just 8 pts and 6 pts in our first two rounds I was worried about our attack. I’m not worried anymore

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He might bring Sexton in for hutch against Souths for a bit more attacking flair and our d might be solid enough to carry him
I think Sex was just mind games and Hutch looks to have settled at 7. No brainer for Trace as 18th man.

brucey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Will be watching this one again later, I cannot remember the last time I did that. Great win and good to see a reward for the effort the past 3 weeks

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But what’s the expectation?
A flawless performance everytime?
Pretty unrealistic - do we hold players to the same measure? Drop a ball and you’re ’corrupt’? The game moves a lot faster than it looks on TV. I’d love to see the bleaters with a whistle - champagne comedy :-).
Nope, just a more consistent mix of 50/50 calls going to each side.