OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Take the win but reckon the titties were so woeful that any of the top 8 at the end of the year plays them and they do that - its a 60pt game.

Shout out to Tino - hope he's ok.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Only concerns are

Taffe is a reserve grader, Tracey should go FB

Sam hughes was underwhelming, looks nothing more than a run of the mill forward which is disappointing given his size

Obviously there are other areas of improvement we need but I'm only pointing out in respect to what players we currently have

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He can’t drop Tracy after that performance no way what we are starting to se now is genuine competition for spots it’s all gravy.
Foxx probably scores a hatrick today though and Taafe did enough to hold his spot. Tough call but looks like back to 18th man again for the Trace for now.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a very hard call but you have to say Taafe holds his spot.

The way he started injecting himself into the game too might mean he is settling in and gaining confidence..

Such a tough call for Trace though..
I hope so we have to remember it's his third game for us and he didn't play many for bunnies

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foxx probably scores a hatrick today though and Taafe did enough to hold his spot. Tough call but looks like back to 18th man again for the Trace for now.
In the presser cc didn't sound confident about jac next week

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fox hasn’t run for 220mt for a good while I will be really surprised if he drops Tracy

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He can’t drop Tracy after that performance no way what we are starting to se now is genuine competition for spots it’s all gravy.
I wouldn’t either Tracey very solid 2 weeks in a row. Taffe suspect under the high ball. Sexton was 18th man as well so he must be pretty close to consideration.