OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nobody can shit on any player apart from Knight and Taffee this week lol ok maybe Burton too lol
Taffe is bad at the back but good in there half. Should swap with hutch who can go 18th man and Connor to FB

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not trolling, replying to what you said about how shit we are and we are lucky to be leading. All I said was would you admit you were wrong?
I didn’t say we were shit ffs. I said with our possession and at that time decent treatment by the refs compared to our usual we needed to do more with the ball. At this point I know are just trying to get a rise out of me. Stop ruining the thread and let the forum celebrate

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Ciro didn’t change fullbacks after 2 losses he sure as shit won’t change it after a win
Yeah I get ya, but I’m still in hope there was a reason for what he rolled out the first 3 weeks.
defence has been up there. Really has. Best defence in the last 5 yrs.
The only hope I have is bronsen gets his defensive efforts in order
1. Tracey- strong and safe great runner
2. Fox- Speed
3. Crichton- defensive
4. Xerri- speed
5. Kriaz

it hurts to say that with Wilson in the frame, he’s played so well. Just defending worries me but same goes for xerri.
the only thing is 7 Hutchinson isn’t a number 7 he’s not unlocked anything. He’s ok but not great

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was on the road so missed the game and had listen to Marooon so im watchin replay but, very happy for the players in particular.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn’t say we were shit ffs. I said with our possession and at that time decent treatment by the refs compared to our usual we needed to do more with the ball. At this point I know are just trying to get a rise out of me. Stop ruining the thread and let the forum celebrate
To be fair it should have been 50-0 but we bombed 3 tries with 2 called back by the bunker