OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are the doomers who said we’d lose again ? Also just posting this . We copped some average ref calls today including the bunker decisions . 08831416-C98C-4175-960D-A8F516AA7D06.png

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Kiks was massive. Likewise Jacob’s Shiraz. Special mention to Mahoney and even Burto and Critta for getting that left edge rolling. Great win. Who cares that the Tits are average, this is huge for our confidence.
Titans weren’t great but our defence didn’t give them many chances either. agree Kiks Kiraz and Preston all top class performances. As I said early you see how elite Critta is when you watch live. He is the blue print for communication in defence

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This team has shown huge improvements. I’m afraid our attack won’t be great with a fullback like Taafe at the back all year round . Has no threat with the ball and can not create for others .

good fill in player that’s all . Move Connor to Fullback fox to the wing , Curran to start at lock salmon to bench as an edge rotation that’s all .

Defensively and effort areas we have been top notch .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nobody can shit on any player apart from Knight and Taffee this week lol ok maybe Burton too lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Titans weren’t great but our defence didn’t give them many chances either. agree Kiks Kiraz and Preston all top class performances. As I said early you see how elite Critta is when you watch live. He is the blue print for communication in defence
But it was a mistake to hire him on $9m/year as the colourful circus identities told us. Also, Ciro could never get this team going - we should’ve hired Flanagan :tearsofjoy:.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@King Gus your reading comprehension isn’t very good I see. I said we need to play better and we did, we pumped them. Second half way better than first. You clearly trolling
Not trolling, replying to what you said about how shit we are and we are lucky to be leading. All I said was would you admit you were wrong?