OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Way too rusty, if Xerri does play FG it will be towards the end of this year, or until he finds FG form.
I'm happy for him to spend the season in NSW cup tbh. Return to FG in 2025 sell Fox for middle forward and enter the new season with Kiraz and Wilson wings, Crichton and Xerri centres.

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So you guys know what "underwhelming" means? I didn't say he had a bad game, I'm saying I expected more from him. His hitups usually bend the line, he didn't at all vs titans. Clearly CC is using him as an impact big body for the final 20 to 30 minutes, hence I'd expect his hitups to cause a little bit more damage, with a quick PTB to get us onto the front foot. Rounds 1 and 2 he was ok with this, vs titans I was underwhelmed.
Mate, you didn’t analyse the game close enough. The 20 minutes that he was on was our most destructive period off the back of quick play the balls. None of the Titans players could bring him to ground and hence play is quicker and spreads to the strike zones more efficiently.
Look at the Mahoney try up the middle. Three players taken out by Hughes in the tackle. Nobody square at marker and Mahoney exposes the tired defenders.
Without doubt he is technically the best defender on the roster. He dominates the wrestle sessions. That is the stuff that gets picked out in the video sessions.
Needs 20 first grade games under his belt. CC will nurture him through this year with the real benefits to be realised 25/26.