OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[emoji23][emoji23] I used to watch the originals with dad many years ago. I have all the craft except Thunderbird 5. Have you seen the new CGI one?

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
Ha ha good to hear! I lived that show growing up. My son has inherited some of my old TB stuff and he loves it. Not a big fan of the new stuff! 1965 all the way for me!

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who would take Taffes place? Tracey is tiny and Papali'i doesn't look ready to enter this side against Roosters.
Addo Carr gone again next week, Wilson to return or Xerri to centre? His defence is ordinary though.
Burton and Crighton will stay where they are.
Is Hutchinson to be replaced by an average half? Sexton? Who is poor in defence.
Salmon is average, Morrin will probably be suspended. Kautoga will probably get a game. Why are Knight and Hughes even in the team, both have been average and get very little game time. But Patolo has been average in NSW Cup, same with Edwards and Tetevano is even less appealing. The only other ones I would consider, Skelton, Samrani, Hopoi.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coach clearly knows they are lacking the execution at the end of sets and we need better halves but he keeps picking g burton there. He must be his secret son or something. Should be throwing Tracy fullback, kiraz wing burton centre hutch 5/8 and taafe halfback.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Some of our players need to take a leaf out of Kikau's book in attack.. not in terms of how he uses his size, but his desire and doing things at speed.. you're already giving the defence a good chance if doing things at slow pace or going sideways/diagonal all the time.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Souths will get decked next week whoever they play.

Like the last 7 years, we make shit ***** look like penrith
They didn’t look good at all. Wighton was there only weapon call them a prime Canberra side instead.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ha ha good to hear! I lived that show growing up. My son has inherited some of my old TB stuff and he loves it. Not a big fan of the new stuff! 1965 all the way for me!
The 2004 live action version was so bad. [emoji23][emoji23]. The new show was watchable.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well CC didn’t sound happy with our attack only way to fix that is make a change to the halves
Tracey 1
Mann 6
Taaffe 7
Curran 13.
We score more points, but dunno how defence would go. Taffee on left next to Kikau would help him in the line

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It certainly wasn't our best performance however to still finish within 4 points against one of the top sides in the comp wasn't the worst result considering we had alot going against us from Jac leaving the field again to the moment Sutton was named the ref (in form or not i still believe they're a top side), I know we hate losing but every game we're making progress in the right direction.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would take Taffes place? Tracey is tiny and Papali'i doesn't look ready to enter this side against Roosters.
Addo Carr gone again next week, Wilson to return or Xerri to centre? His defence is ordinary though.
Burton and Crighton will stay where they are.
Is Hutchinson to be replaced by an average half? Sexton? Who is poor in defence.
Salmon is average, Morrin will probably be suspended. Kautoga will probably get a game. Why are Knight and Hughes even in the team, both have been average and get very little game time. But Patolo has been average in NSW Cup, same with Edwards and Tetevano is even less appealing. The only other ones I would consider, Skelton, Samrani, Hopoi.
Tracy no smaller than Taaffe? Wilson to FB and Xerri to wing would also work.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Need an actual 7 not a utility that Jarrod Wallace would beat in a foot race.
Burton - one long run then hardly sighted.
Mahoney - just crabbing across field again.
Hughes - why did it take so long to bring him on (not that he was flash when he came on).
Alex Mckinnon would beat him in a foot race.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brandy on the money post game.
Burton should have taken time to kick the goal and then try kick a 2 point field goal.
Was that his fault though? Dunno what was going on with the ref, but Burto was begging for someone to bring the kicking tee and resorted to kicking it off the turf lmao.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
The shit eating grin on demetrious face shows he knows he was kissed on the dick getting Sutton

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will be the same boring team next week and the usual nonsense calls from the refs because no one at the club has a backbone to drop players and call out the refs.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jac and Morrin will both be out next week, who should we replace them with ... is it time for Skelton and Kautoga?