OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
what is the point of having knight and Hughes in the team if they're only going to be playing 15 minutes a game
Because Ciraldildo

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Mostly unwatchable today in attack.

Just didn’t get going.

We had enough ball to win. Thought this was our worst game this year.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People crapping on the halves but considering they had to work with two completely different backlines in each half, I don’t put much of the blame on them. I put it on the errors. Simple knock ons that cost us.

Eta: We scored off the 40/20 Burton kicked. After that performance I’d like to see Taffy play 7 tbh. He had a few brilliant plays a half would be proud of, and can actually run quicker than a slug.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t like taafe at fullback but he wasn’t the issue today. The issue was our attack and hutch was bad.
Just put on Sexton. We have nothing to lose!!

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Your best buddy Taafe needs to be dropped.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
Oh piss OFF.. !!
If you look at how the whole team blew it with all the chances we had you can make that case for many of the players.. I thought we did well even though we lost today, more happy with what we are seeing in the last two games than the last 5/6 years.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
All week they harp on about duty of care bs then when something like that happens not a word gets said lol
Lets be real he's defending his try line there was no intent and JAC's head was collected by Fatrelles hip. It is a contact sport some stuff just happens, this is one of those.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who would of thought a jellyfish team, an assistant who still is an assistant at best and a centre who still is centre can't win a game apart from the 2024 wooden spooners????

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
can kautoga play prop? rather he gets a chance somewhere in the team

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
what is the point of having knight and Hughes in the team if they're only going to be playing 15 minutes a game
Exactly, Hughes especially given everyone thinks he’s the next big thing.
- King played 54 minutes, 37 tackles and 131m run.
- Knight played 14 minutes, 11 tackles and 25m run.
- Hughes played 14 minutes, 9 tackles and 35m run.

So out of our three props combined, King played 65% of the minutes, made 65% of the tackles and made 69% of the metres run. I really don’t understand it, are we just saying King can play big minutes so that’s what we’ll do, with the other two only there to give him a spell and do shit all while they’re on??

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets be real he's defending his try line there was no intent and JAC's head was collected by Fatrelles hip. It is a contact sport some stuff just happens, this is one of those.
If we did that to them it would be a guaranteed penalty! Theres a fine line with defending and deliberate and favouriting the home side. They got rid of Preston JAC and none of the fuckn floggs were sin binned

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh piss OFF.. !!
If you look at how the whole team blew it with all the chances we had you can make that case for many of the players.. I thought we did well even though we lost today, more happy with what we are seeing in the last two games than the last 5/6 years.
Got a feeling you want to do a "Will Smith" on me and K.O me.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly, Hughes especially given everyone thinks he’s the next big thing.
- King played 54 minutes, 37 tackles and 131m run.
- Knight played 14 minutes, 11 tackles and 25m run.
- Hughes played 14 minutes, 9 tackles and 35m run.

So out of our three props combined, King played 65% of the minutes, made 65% of the tackles and made 69% of the metres run. I really don’t understand it, are we just saying King can play big minutes so that’s what we’ll do, with the other two only there to give him a spell and do shit all while they’re on??
pretty sure curran is playing prop as well at times so it doesn't really make sense to have both knight or Hughes in the team when we could add in kautoga instead