gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a couple of questions.

1) Would Sutton have sent Young off?
2) Would he have sin binned Radley?

I have thought for quite a while that Atkins is a bettter referee than most of the others, with maybe only Adam Gee being better.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just a couple of questions.

1) Would Sutton have sent Young off?
2) Would he have sin binned Radley?

I have thought for quite a while that Atkins is a bettter referee than most of the others, with maybe only Adam Gee being better.
No way Sutton would have even penalised Rorters lol.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seconds half’s roosters resurgence was a culmination of to many positional changes and Ciraldo leaving the team out to dry a bit.
And the Roosters having possession 70% their way. We had the same in the first half and scored 26-0
They had the possession in the second half and scored 26-4

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good question . . . CC adapting on the run ? Either way, we seem battle hardened and just need to keep doing what what we do.
Patalo was puffing big time after 10 minutes & struggling to keep in line. His efforts in reserve with this year were below average. How he could have been selected in first grade? No use having a big body that will not have an impact on the results.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was watching the game, at 26-0 the weather knocked the satellite feed out, ended up a top night not having to watch the second half by all reports

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Patalo was puffing big time after 10 minutes & struggling to keep in line. His efforts in reserve with this year were below average. How he could have been selected in first grade? No use having a big body that will not have an impact on the results.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
He looked terrible. Probably still finding his feet from a long lay off. Was easy meat for the Roosters.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was watching the game, at 26-0 the weather knocked the satellite feed out, ended up a top night not having to watch the second half by all reports
That has happened to me a few time since Foxtel forced me to change from Cable to Satellite. Last night I didn’t have that problem.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez med staff got their work cut out to try n field a 17 for next week

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Kurt mann will be a huge loss.

After 5 weeks Salmon reminds me of Ryan Sutton. Really not sure what he brings to table in the starting lineup (with Mann and Curran around) but someone must see something.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Atkins at all.. every game I watch of his, not saying he's bias but he can be very six again happy, and it does contribute to momentum shifts.. I also notice he blows a lot of penalties during the softening up period which is frustrating. I prefer refs like Todd Smith who give a little bit of leniency and it's the team's who decide every result.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw this on Reddit... repeat of last week.. you'd think this would be bread and butter for a halfback.

View attachment 105733
You fools!

It clear to me that Hutch is playing the long game...

He does this 5 or 6 times, and then when we are playing in the finals, the opposition do their video on him and think they've figured him out, only for Hutch to draw and pass instead of taking the hit up and we svore the match winner!

Its brilliant poker play....

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You fools!

It clear to me that Hutch is playing the long game...

He does this 5 or 6 times, and then when we are playing in the finals, the opposition do their video on him and think they've figured him out, only for Hutch to draw and pass instead of taking the hit up and we svore the match winner!

Its brilliant poker play....
I knew there was a reason for his constant Tolman on the fourth plays

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Atkins at all.. every game I watch of his, not saying he's bias but he can be very six again happy, and it does contribute to momentum shifts.. I also notice he blows a lot of penalties during the softening up period which is frustrating. I prefer refs like Todd Smith who give a little bit of leniency and it's the team's who decide every result.
I would rather Atkins ref our games than anyone with the surname Sutton.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would rather Atkins ref our games than anyone with the surname Sutton.
I agree. My Atkins comment was more about the game in general.. some of his games are frustrating to watch when he doesn't put the whistle away.