OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Robbo can suck a fucking bondi cock. I’m glad they got close and lost now, fuck that ****.

wtf happened at half time…Kiks 149m in the first half, 18m in the second half.

Kautoga only got 23min? I’ll gladly have him on the bench again next week.

Salmon has to go back to nsw cup, he is shithouse.

Mann needs to be starting from now on.

critta is a better centre than fb. Let Tracey play fb next week.
Did you even watch the game Pillow biter Kikau got injured and we had zero possession thanks to the 6 agains...
We were lucky to get the win with the square ups.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL. Staggs has great middles and a gun 7 in front of him. We are putting the horse before the cart. Ferrari on a dirt road.
I would have Critta every day over Staggs. I reckon Critta adds shit to out squad that cant be measured. He is a fkn leader and a man not like some other ***** who were allowed to wear our jersey

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robbo can suck a fucking bondi cock. I’m glad they got close and lost now, fuck that ****.

wtf happened at half time…Kiks 149m in the first half, 18m in the second half.

Kautoga only got 23min? I’ll gladly have him on the bench again next week.

Salmon has to go back to nsw cup, he is shithouse.

Mann needs to be starting from now on.

critta is a better centre than fb. Let Tracey play fb next week.
Not the first time CC has under used the bench forwards, it's almost like Max King is the only one he trusts out there and I absolutely agree with Mann getting more minutes and Salmon getting less if not dropped all together, I don't think having both of them benefits our side.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Question.....

If Nostradamus told you you'll live an extra 5 years if you stopped supporting the dogs, would you take it?
Fck that and fck those five years. DOGZ

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe. It depends on how Burton plays til then.. If he has more games like he did tonight, then he's our long term 5/8th with Woods at halfback. Or Woods at halfback and O'Neill at halfback. But Papalii is a weapon too. Consistency has always been the issue with Burton though. Hopefully he builds off tonight. And hopefully those pups keep developing so we have a good problem on our hands. But a lot can happen between now and then so we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.
O'Neil Woods and potentially Karl once he's allowed back will all be fighting it out for halves spot within the next 2 years

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you even watch the game Pillow biter Kikau got injured and we had zero possession thanks to the 6 agains...
We were lucky to get the win with the square ups.
You should have put a full stop after “pillow biter” it took me a while realise your point but I agree.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any competent at least serviceable halfback will make us so much better. Both are dog shit with no ability to direct us.

thedoctor81

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lads, (and ladies) I think we’re missing the silver lining here. We beat the chooks, got the 2 points, got a few of them missing a fortnight at least (not that we celebrate HIAs) and we still played dogshit enough in that second half that noone’s position is safe and everyone is on notice for getting picked next week. That feels like a win for those supporting the team *and* those deathriding their most hated player. What more could you want?!
(Apologies if this has already been mentioned. Hard to keep up with the post game posts)

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not the first time CC has under used the bench forwards, it's almost like Max King is the only one he trusts out there and I absolutely agree with Mann getting more minutes and Salmon getting less if not dropped all together, I don't think having both of them benefits our side.
Salmon does a lot of work in defence. His D seems pretty good.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL. Staggs has great middles and a gun 7 in front of him. We are putting the horse before the cart. Ferrari on a dirt road.
Hopefully it's just an adjustment period for Critta. New club. He's a captain for the first time. Still working out combos down that side and Kikau has gotten most of the ball. Kikau was injured, then out of form last year and look at him this year. Hopefully Critta finds his feet sooner but I think it's a matter of when, not if as he's proven he's a high calibre player that comes up with huge plays in attack and defence.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What did Burton do at centre tonight? Apart from scoring a try against a 12 man Roosters side with a second rower to run pass. Burton did nothing except run into a gaping hole, he didn't beat anyone.
Our awful second half defense tightened up, Salmon was awful out there when they had the ball. His try was our only points in the 2nd half, if we don't get it we probably lose the game, I wouldn't be downplaying the importance of the try, and the importance of Burton being there to score it. He is a try scoring centre, we saw that at Panfers.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
O'Neil Woods and potentially Karl once he's allowed back will all be fighting it out for halves spot within the next 2 years
I still think Oloapu will be in the forwards and is better suited at lock but it's great to have all of this talent and options coming through.