OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Curran had a cracker. As did Hughes.
Yeah Hughes is doing well, I know CC is taking it slow with him, but so long as he keeps putting in decent shifts then I don't mind if his minutes creep up slowly. He was strong in his carries, did a couple of good things in defence too, though was marginally at fault in one or two of their tries.

Curran is just always quality, starting to take it for granted :tearsofjoy:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw a lot on here wanting Chriton at fullback, Burton to left centre, and Sexton in the halves.
Well you got your wish tonight and we were worse.

Hope that puts you bunch of fucking idiots back in your stupid box.
Yup. When I said Critta no FB over Taaffe the shit I got lol.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dead set some of you cahunts are fucked in the head the first 40 was the best football this club has played in 10 years we put that together for 80 and we will beat any side in the comp all the the fucking experts on here where tipping is to lose by 30 plus and cry like little sluts when we we win by four lol go fuck yourselves up the mighty dogs

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No one wants Sexton in the halves cause he’s amazing. We just want Drew to F off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hutchinson is fucking rubbish.
So is Sexton.
We need a halfback desperately

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wins a win. I’ll take it.
however this is a great example of how badly we need a half and a front row

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was the right move, and even if it took a few forced positional changes to happen, it shows that Burton at centre is not 100% out of CCs mind, and we also got a chance to see it, and it looked pretty good in the context of things.
As i just said most running halves would be killers at center... doesn't mean they're just centers.

Look at Wighton, animal at center, won a Dally M at 5/8.. list would go on.

We were up 26-0 with Burton at 5/8... What was the problem then?

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Burton at 6 and would prefer Tracey at 1, however we didn't get a sniff down their end nearly all half so hard to judge that combination

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can you guys shut up, we one. The roosters are cheaters, they fucked Taafe and destroyed our momentum.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dead set some of you cahunts are fucked in the head the first 40 was the best football this club has played in 10 years we put that together for 80 and we will beat any side in the comp all the the fucking experts on here where tipping is to lose by 30 plus and cry like little sluts when we we in by four lol go fuck yourselves up the mighty dogs
They’ll never be happy lol
Tomorrow I’ll forget about the second half and just see that we have won a tell every chooks supporter to get fucked

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We won even if we looked like shit in the end, take the 2 points and move on. Seriously can’t win be salty all you like but saying roosters deserved to win is a cheap shot.