Post from a Dragons fan (on LU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
that bloke is a true fan!!!! this is not just the fact that bulldogs lost if it can happen to us it can happen to any team!!!

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
alot of my dragons mates are feeling the same way.
Empty and embarrassed over that call.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think my phones broken i sent a few txts to dragons mates when he grounded it and after that call 47new messages! no good :(

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
My "Penrith" mate reckons it was a try..... he wasnt even drinking!

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were stuck ina sea of dragons supporters and started to fear for my life at one point.
However, the guys in front of us were ncie to us and even they said it was a try. You could tell that even they didn't believe they should have won.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that bloke is a true fan!!!! this is not just the fact that bulldogs lost if it can happen to us it can happen to any team!!!
if yoy watch each week teams get ripped by the video ref...ask brisbane last week...now you dont need ball control.

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
Fairplay to dragons fans. walking back to carlton stn they were happy to win and you can't begrudge them that but they all felt the call was ****ed. i have more respect for them now.

But Jamie Soward is c-nut whose prancing action shouold be outlawed. Don't show your face in Belmore son

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fairplay to dragons fans. walking back to carlton stn they were happy to win and you can't begrudge them that but they all felt the call was ****ed. i have more respect for them now.

But Jamie Soward is c-nut whose prancing action shouold be outlawed. Don't show your face in Belmore son
he wouldnt dare scot or hed get rap*d with a foreign object the fkn skirt

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just seen the game up in Qld. What an absolute joke. I had money on the dragons, and feel as though I dont deserve the winnings. There was no way in hell that wasnt a try. I really feel for you guys, that is the worst decision I have ever seen.

In saying that, you guys played great and have plently to take away from the game.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
most of the dragons fans on LU are on our side
We got commiserated by Dragons ....

• Twice on the way out of Kog-rah !
• Once on Jubilee Av going to our car !
• Once by a passenger in the car next to us at the lights on Railway Pde.
• Once by a 50-ish year old guy in KFC at Peakhurst.

There's NO way they can say, that they feel like they won !

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
most of the dragons fans i spoke to on the hill said it was a try.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most of the dragons fans were alrite untill some **** waved his flag onto my windscreen and went off being with his suck **** etc comments, I then attempted to run him over, Since i was driving a 4wd (forrestor), Never seen a bloke thats pissed move so quick, He ran like a *****.

za_za360

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the more you look at it ... the more it looks like a try.
pathetic
common sense has all but left rugby league.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Most Dragons fans I spoke to heading back to Carlton station all agreed it should have been a try and felt it was a hollow victory.

The Dragons fan I spoke to on the train to Central said the same thing and my mate who's a Dragons supporter said the same thing on the phone.

I think most fans agree we were robbed by a stupid rule... one that needs to be fixed IMMEDIATETLY before more s*** like this occurs!

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes little difference now...

A moral victory doesn't give us two points...

But who cares right... the NRL doesn't give a sht....

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
went to eat in arncliffe which as you know has heaps of dragons supporters, they all were embarrassed by the call but are happy they got the 2 points. Rightly so

Status
Not open for further replies.