Positives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
One positive is we have played Storm & Roosters both should finish Top 4.

We are clearly a few notches down on the best teams. Hopefully against less star studded teams we can show more!
Nah as Jacko just said in the presser it doesn’t matter that we just played storm or roosters. The fact is we didn’t compete and leaked too many tries. He basically said that we need to be happy with our performances as a minimum.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please what positives... we got dominated across the park and cronk was mia most of the game. Imagine when he finds his feet what they would have done. 10 min gone for one player and 2 injuries to there side and we still looked like a nsw cup team. Fuk it’s gona be a long shit season
Did you actually read my post? Or just the thread title???

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A positive I can see coming out of this is that Pay will make changes. Not that the players being bought in may be better but the fact it puts everyone on notice to perform if you use reserve grade for what it’s suppose to be used for.

Well I can hope he will drop someone

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mybe and Lichaa and Foran went ok. Klemmer and Jacko were terrible

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
That we were beaten by last years top 2. I hadnt even dreamed we would be up to those sides level this early in the year. We have a few easier games before we get roosters again soon, going forward.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Positives? 2020 looks promising...
I fear it may be longer than 2020... it looks like we are in for a very, very long bleak period... we are a sub standard team, we are aeons away from matching it with the top teams. I think our best years are well behind us - will we ever get there again ? I seriously doubt it...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I really dont see the advantage of replacing him at the end of the match. He has been an 80 min player for the past 3 years, so why change it?
he has been a 70 minute player for the past 3 years, 71st-80th minute was spent hobbling around behind play

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I fear it may be longer than 2020... it looks like we are in for a very, very long bleak period... we are a sub standard team, we are aeons away from matching it with the top teams. I think our best years are well behind us - will we ever get there again ? I seriously doubt it...
That's what worries me....we might be the new Parra, Souths or Dragons.
Wait 50yrs for a Premiership....please Nooooo

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman again was just using up cap space and our 2 rep. forwards did not play like rep. players if we do not have go forward from them then our backs will find it hard to push forward! Mybe was good from the back but needs to work on his defence, same goes for Frawley some good plays but again defence BUT then again the whole side needs to work on DEFENCE!!! We had 2 or 3 trys today from our own half and again last week THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! Pay said he wanted to bring back the DOGS of WAR and hurt the opposition but all I can see are the dogs of come in my kennel and score a fricken TRY because we cannot defend our line for S...T!!! Come ON Doggies, I know we have played the 2 heavy weights BUT at least show some heart and DEFEND!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.