Poor Zappa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
After watching that shambolic interview Steve Turner did with Ray Dib I really felt for the guy.
Zappa is a great fella and has been a terrific Bulldog on and off the field but to have to do a scripted interview with Dib would have to be an ultra low for the guy.
The Chairman should be doing media all day this week not ours , he's doing soft scripted interviews that are more than likely edited.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont mind supporting the club for once with the decision theyve made to go in a new direction for a coach

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a pretty poor interview and clear to anyone that the questions were scripted and the answers rehearsed by Dib.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was obviously scripted to give the fans the info they wanted to know. What else would he have asked him?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was obviously scripted to give the fans the info they wanted to know. What else would he have asked him?
Was it through bulldogs media?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A terrific Bulldog on and off the feild? He played a handful of games and threw Graham under the bus after the good Friday stuff on Fox.

100% spot on, Can't wait for zappa to piss off.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it through bulldogs media?
Yeah the bulldogs page posted it. I don't see the problem structuring the questions based on what the fans wanted to know. He just said there isn't a financial liability to des and that they're beginning to look for a head coach as of now

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a pretty poor interview and clear to anyone that the questions were scripted and the answers rehearsed by Dib.
I don't really see the problem in that though, he covered everything that the fans wanted to know its not like he dodged any questions

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah the bulldogs page posted it. I don't see the problem structuring the questions based on what the fans wanted to know. He just said there isn't a financial liability to des and that they're beginning to look for a head coach as of now
So basically people want Turner out of the club just so he can ask some hard questions to the bloke that signs his salary package? Righteo.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't really see the problem in that though, he covered everything that the fans wanted to know its not like he dodged any questions
He may as well put out a press release or just talk in front of a camera rather than pretending Turner is asking him the hard questions though.

Tbh both piss me off Dib should be gone and Turner should never have been given a cushy job with the club considering the number of games he played for us.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What did he say on Fox?

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
No he couldn't have dodged any questions , he probably wrote them.
Why doesn't he do some media like Shane Richardson did after they punted their coach last week ?

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No he couldn't have dodged any questions , he probably wrote them.
Why doesn't he do some media like Shane Richardson did after they punted their coach last week ?
What questions would you have wanted answered other than whether des was getting a pay out and have they started looking for another coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.