Police investigate after fatal stabbing of 3yo boy in Sydney, man in critical condition

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is just despicable..turns out the man stabbed the baby multiple times, than tried to commit suicide..all I know is I don’t think I could save this blokes life..

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why for some left wing fucking faggot to end his career and makes sure his family never succeed in life. The leftie scum made sure we can’t fix these ***** up, protecting their pedo mates
The scum doesn’t deserve to live , how this achieved I’m fine with it

‘The cops of old would have sorted this out on route to the station …. Only thing being a vigilante these days will get you is jail time

Believe me if there was a job to execute things like this and related I’d apply

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why for some left wing fucking faggot to end his career and makes sure his family never succeed in life. The leftie scum made sure we can’t fix these ***** up, protecting their pedo mates
You leftie scum …. Haha

nice typo … or perhaps intentional… either way incorrectly applied

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You leftie scum …. Haha

nice typo … or perhaps intentional… either way incorrectly applied
Lefty scum.
It sounds so good just reading it out.
I might go to Newtown later and say it it directly to their face?

Nothing better than being in the presence of cultural Marxists and shattering their demented world view!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This guy lived in the housing commission side of Riverwood - Ex-US Presidents street names.

How on Earth this guy (or anyone for that matter) can kill a 3 year old is is beyond me. Mentally ill or not, this fuckwit is evil. Pure evil.

R.I.P. to that innocent child. Automatic entry into heaven.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
This guy lived in the housing commission side of Riverwood - Ex-US Presidents street names.

How on Earth this guy (or anyone for that matter) can kill a 3 year old is is beyond me. Mentally ill or not, this fuckwit is evil. Pure evil.

R.I.P. to that innocent child. Automatic entry into heaven.
I feel for the first responders. Fucking kick a door down and come upon that.. Hmm would not be easy to mentally process. It’s making me really upset thinking about it. I couldn’t be a cop or paramedic fuck that for a days work.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I feel for the first responders. Fucking kick a door down and come upon that.. Hmm would not be easy to mentally process. It’s making me really upset thinking about it. I couldn’t be a cop or paramedic fuck that for a days work.
I wouldn't be either - I mean the pay itself isn't the best, but the shit they have to put up with and see for themselves is traumatic. I have a lot of respect for them for what they do, but couldn't do it myself.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lefty scum.
It sounds so good just reading it out.
I might go to Newtown later and say it it directly to their face?

Nothing better than being in the presence of cultural Marxists and shattering their demented world view!
I was at a pub drinking with about 20 people a few weeks ago. Someone said something dumb then dropped a glass. I said taxi for this bloke not realising he was...a they them. These motherfuckers booed me until I left. Even the group that I was with. Glad no one recorded it lol.
Fuck newtown as a staff, record label and as a mother fucking crew.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I wouldn't be either - I mean the pay itself isn't the best, but the shit they have to put up with and see for themselves is traumatic. I have a lot of respect for them for what they do, but couldn't do it myself.
How do you come home! Missus is like how was work? Ummm yeah not great actually i
Might need a bit of time off to reflect on
What I’m actually doing. Yeah I have respect but I couldn’t do it.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I was at a pub drinking with about 20 people a few weeks ago. Someone said something dumb then dropped a glass. I said taxi for this bloke not realising he was...a they them. These motherfuckers booed me until I left. Even the group that I was with. Glad no one recorded it lol.
Fuck newtown as a staff, record label and as a mother fucking crew.
I was with you right up until the 'they them' bit lol.