Players that will make a big rise this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What players does everyone reckon will rise this year and improve their game out of sight. I really think Mickey Paea has potential, and we will see more of his potential being shown this year. I think Jamal will keep improving as the year goes on and I think by the end of the year, he will hopefully have sorted out his defensive issues. Barba imo will be the biggest improver this year. Imo, he will improve out of sight this year and by the end of the year, he will be our 5/8. Daniel Harrison is also another one to look out for imo.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
I seriously hope I am wrong , but I feel Barba would be gone in a jiffy if offered a big pay packet a dn starting position by another club....
I am sick to death for our club loosing quality and some what loyal players and spending huge money on players who are here for increasing their market price!

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
BEN BARBA but will proberbly leave the dogs end of the year
Tim Browne had another Awesome game in reserves
Martin Tapau similar to asotasi
Idris he will only get better

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BEN BARBA but will proberbly leave the dogs end of the year
Tim Browne had another Awesome game in reserves
Martin Tapau similar to asotasi
Idris he will only get better
YEEES ! Tim browne. So strong and talented. I'd give him a shot next week, he'll add some size to our pack imo.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
I seriously hope I am wrong , but I feel Barba would be gone in a jiffy if offered a big pay packet a dn starting position by another club....
I am sick to death for our club loosing quality and some what loyal players and spending huge money on players who are here for increasing their market price!
I agree!

Don't be suprised if this happens.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah Barba is off-contract this year I would sign him ASAP before any other team snatches him.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Barba is off-contract this year I would sign him ASAP before any other team snatches him.
Yep. If i was Greenburg or Mulholland or whoever it is that does the resignings, I'd get him locked up ASAP. I have a feeling in the next couple of weeks his price will increase. C'mon Greenburg, hurry up.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its weird that Roberts get re-signed after one good game after the Broncos. Barba shown some potential re-sign FFS use the money that Hannant is on for next year when he leaves and we got some money left from the cap.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think its a personal issue between Moore and Barba where moore sees Barba as one of those trouble makers the club dont want. But on current club policy dont know how roberts is still here and in more favour than Barba

X

XxFoVoSxX

if we lose barba.. our management, coach and club in general is a joke

the end

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Ben Barba is being groomed as a potential future fullback when Luke goes.

"Joel Romelo" brings all the hits to the yard, and they're like "OH Sh*t My Ribs !"

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ben Barba is being groomed as a potential future fullback when Luke goes.

"Joel Romelo" brings all the hits to the yard, and they're like "OH Sh*t My Ribs !"
I think that is the case then they need to let Patten go at the end of the year and transfer funds to Barba i know for certain cowboys are very interested in putting him at5/8 or replacing him and thurston. Peter Parr said last year they made an offer but Barba decided to stay at the dogs. The word is the dogs were prepared to realease him that was told to me by a current fg player who is one of Barba closest mates

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bump for the lolls,
After all it is the off season

But some guys were really on the money

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I really think t-Rex and JR would kill it this year don't no why just have a feeling

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Trex is capable. He needs to stay injury free and the side has to be going well though. He plays his best when the side is running well. Hes not a creator of too many chances, but he can take advantage of a good play by someone else. Let him wind up hes hard to stop. The sides needs to be rolling forward well to bring him into the game. He needs momentum.

JR can be awesome. He needs to keep his head in with the stupid plays in defence and get a combo going with MBye.

Mbye is who we all will be hoping will play out of his skin in 2016. If he does, and JR goes with him, we could have a great 2016

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Williams has been at the club for awhile and the fact he has produced little to nothing since arriving from Manly I am not expecting anything different tbh.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i am tipping trex to have an awesome year as it is trex contract year and the guy goes for the money.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Williams has been at the club for awhile and the fact he has produced little to nothing since arriving from Manly I am not expecting anything different tbh.
It beats me how anyone can say "T-Rex will have an awesome year".

This bloke has done nothing since he has been at the Bulldogs; but this same bloke played rep football. Its not as though he needs his hand held or nurtured in any way. He did nothing in 2013-2014 and had a season ending pectoral injury early 2015. Nothing will change this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.