Players in the crowd ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
On radio not long ago, Paul Gallen said he has a bet with his best mate (Roosters fan) where if Sharks get the spoon, Gal has to sit a game in the ChookPen ...

I have two questions.

(1) Would The Bulldogs Army welcome Gal ? .... I'd like to think he'd get smothered in handshakes, and perhaps offered some baklava along with some of our best munchies.

(2) For those in GA or Kennel : Who have you encountered at a game sitting near you ? ... I've seen loads of players before, and in 2009 Greenberg was on the hill at Kogarah for a bit.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gal should sit with the QLD origin supporters up there. Now that would be interesting.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Pritchard has been in the kennel a few times from memory.

azza

New Pup
Reaction score
Recently I sat next to a current player's fiance in GA it was quite funny watching her get worked up every time the player got the ball. You'd think the players family/friends would get better seats though lol.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Slightly away from the footy field in Padstow .
My brotherinlaw from Scotland was here in march and we took him and his two mates to the bulldogs/broncos/ round 1 game

Anyhoo during the day he walked up to the Padstow barber shop to get a haircut and was sitting next to Steve Mortimer who kind of mentioned in a very downplayed kind of way that he played a little footy for the bulldogs once upon a time.. Hahaha

The bro in law said he was just a regular friendly bloke had no idea how big a player he really was .. Haha

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Gal should sit with the QLD origin supporters up there. Now that would be interesting.
My guess is they would all be very friendly face to face........ it's easier to hate someone and want their blood from a distance, sitting beside the guy you'd probably realise he could kick your ass and be on your best behaviour, lol

I've never sat beside, or really met any NRL players........ I need to get out to more games I guess

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Barba fergo ect, should be forced to sit in the crowd for the woman in league round. And be made to explain why they never accepted responsibility for their actions

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Steve Price sat in the Army for Bobcats final home game in 2011

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
In the past couple of years in The Kennel I have only ever met injured dogs players. A lot of the time I can't get a photo because they get absolutely mobbed so I just leave them be.

Gallen would be fine in The Kennel, everyone would get photos with someone like him, even the people who didn't like him wouldn't say shit all. Well nothing that would start a fight anyway.

Steve Price sat in the Army for Bobcats final home game in 2011
I was right behind Nathan Hindmarsh at that game. My gf was there too (eels supporter) and she got a photo with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.