News Player who walked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks, fam.

This 1967 bloke has had it in for me from day dot. Constantly tags me or replies to me challenging my position, then calls me arrogant because I don't change it. Constantly talks about me behind my back. We have agreed in the past not to interact.... but he continued to reply to me, and to talk about me behind my back. He is now talking about me behind my back and hiding behind the block button. It is straight up harassment, tbh. I reported him last night, but sadly, it seems nothing has been done about it.

As you point out, we disagree over footy all the time, and not once have we failed to keep it civil.
Wouldn't bother mate, just ignore and let it go.

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So every time someone on the kennel calls him weak he gets a bigger payout?
Are you serious right ? You are on another planet.
I can’t wait for JTs lawyer to submit Exhibit A in the trial…. “Your Honour, on the Kennel my client was called weak 23 times… at $100 a pop we are seeking an additional $2,300 in damages… further, my client was called soft 14 times, which carries a per-item charge of $260…”

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can’t wait for JTs lawyer to submit Exhibit A in the trial…. “Your Honour, on the Kennel my client was called weak 23 times… at $100 a pop we are seeking an additional $2,300 in damages… further, my client was called soft 14 times, which carries a per-item charge of $260…”
I wonder what the unit price of calling someone a cahhhunt is… I’m happy to contribute up to $4.50 for anyone who wants to call certain Kennel members that term.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fkn LMAO :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.